4 bedroom terraced house for saleSUTTON
Withdrawn from Market £650,000
- Entrance hall with solid oak flooring and two coat storage cupboards and door to integral garage with electric door
- Utility room with porcelain tiled floor, space for tumble dryer and wine cooler
- Spacious rear aspect bedroom 4 with solid oak floor and patio doors to garden, plus en-suite shower room incorporating power shower, low level WC, wash hand basin on vanity unit and porcelain ti...
- Bright spacious first floor front reception room with solid oak flooring
- Light and airy kitchen fitted with a range of cupboards to high and low level, gas hob with extractor hood, electric double oven, integrated fridge/freezer, dish washer, washing machine, and por...
- Well proportioned rear aspect dining room with porcelain tiled floor
- Cloakroom offering low level wc, wash hand basin on vanity unit, porcelain tiled floor and splash back
- Wonderful second floor front aspect master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite shower room offering power shower, wash hand basin with vanity units, low level WC, porcelain tiled floor and w...
- Rear aspect Bedroom 2 with en-suite bathroom comprising panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin on vanity unit, low level WC
- Rear aspect bedroom 3
An immaculately presented 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom town house located close to Sutton town centre, mainline station, and Bumpsa-Daisies nursery in Overton Park, as well as excellent local schools, 2 receptions, kitchen, utility, garage, off-street parking, garden, NO ONGOING CHAIN.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62511944.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7232285. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.