4 bedroom block of apartments for saleBoulevard, Hull, East Yorkshire, HU3
Sold STC £115,000
- Three self contained flats
- All with tenants in situe
- Majority uPVC double glazing
- Great investment opportunity
- Garden to the front and communal garden to the rear
Full descriptionGREAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY. THREE SELF CONTAINED FLATS AVAILABLE NOW. Ground floor flat with a tenant in situe, who is paying £220pcm. Flat two over two floors with two bedrooms has a tenant in situe and is paying £260pcm. First floor, flat three, the tenant is paying £282pcm. Majority uPVC double glazing. Small garden to the front, communal garden to the rear. VIEW NOW.
Description - GREAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY. THREE SELF CONTAINED FLATS AVAILABLE NOW. Ground floor flat with a tenant in situe, who is paying £220pcm. Flat two over two floors with two bedrooms has a tenant in situe and is paying £260pcm. First floor, flat three, the tenant is paying £282pcm. Majority uPVC double glazing. Small garden to the front, communal garden to the rear. VIEW NOW.
Ground Floor -
Entrance - Enter via communal entrance door into the communal entrance hall. Under stairs cupboard. Doors into Flats 1 and 2. Stairs to first floor landing and access to Flat 3.
Flat 1 -
Entrance - Entrance door of flat leading into the lounge/bedroom.
Lounge/Bedroom - 14'6 x 12'4 (4.42m x 3.76m) - A uPVC double glazed bay window to the front aspect. Doors leading into the lounge and the inner lobby. TV aerial.
Inner Lobby - Internal doors leading into the bathroom and kitchen.
Bathroom - 8'9 x 4'1 (2.67m x 1.24m) - Pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with electric shower over and low level flush WC. Tiled splash backs. Cupboard housing immersion heater.
Kitchen - 13'8 x 6'2 (4.17m x 1.88m) - Single glazed window to the rear aspect. Fitted base, wall and drawer units with contrasting work surfaces. Provision for an electric cooker. Single sink with mixer tap above. Plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Space for a fridge under the work surfaces. Door leading outside into the communal garden.
Flat 2 -
Entrance - Entrance door of flat leading into a lobby area.
Entrance Lobby - Stairs leading to the first floor accommodation. Door leading into the kitchen.
Kitchen - 12'4 x 6'10 (3.76m x 2.08m) - A uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect. Fitted base, wall and drawer units with contrasting work surfaces. Electric oven and hob. One and half stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap above. Plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Space for a fridge/freezer. Door leading into the lounge. Tiled splash backs. Under stairs meter cupboard.
Lounge - 14'0 x 10'2 (4.27m x 3.10m) - Door leading into the communal garden. A uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. TV aerial.
First Floor/Landing - Doors leading into the two bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One - 10'3 x 9'7 (3.12m x 2.92m) - A uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two - 8'3 x 7'2 (2.51m x 2.18m) - A uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect. Recessed cupboard.
Bathroom - 8'1 x 4'6 (2.46m x 1.37m) - Pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with electric shower over and low level flush WC. Tiled splash backs. A uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
Flat 3 -
Entrance - Enter via the main entrance door on the first floor landing into the lobby.
Entrance Lobby - Internal doors leading into the kitchen, lounge/bedroom and bathroom.
Lounge/Bedroom - 16'1 x 14'6 (4.90m x 4.42m) - A uPVC double glazed bay window to the front aspect and a uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Recessed cupboard. TV aerial.
Bathroom - 8'8 x 5'2 (2.64m x 1.57m) - Pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with electric shower over and low level flush WC. Tiled splash backs.
Kitchen - 12'0 x 5'11 (3.66m x 1.80m) - A window to the rear aspect. Fitted base, wall and drawer units with contrasting work surfaces. Space for an electric cooker. Single sink unit. Plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Space for a fridge/freezer. Tiled splash backs.
Services - The mains services of water, drainage and electric are connected. The flats have immersion heaters for the and hot water.
Outgoings - From internet enquiries with the valuation Office website flat 2 has been placed in Band A for Council Tax purposes, Local Authority Reference Number:00110421018513. We are awaiting confirmation of the other two flats. Prospective buyers should check this information before making any commitment to purchase the property.
Energy Performance Certificates - The current energy ratings for the flats are F (Flat 1), G (Flat 2) and E (Flat 3).
Tenancy Details - We are aware that the tenure of the property is FREEHOLD. Flat One which has a tenant in situe and is currently paying £220pcm, under an AST dated 8.6.16 for three months. Flat two has a tenant in situe and is paying £260pcm, under an AST dated 25.7.16 for three months and Flat three the tenant is paying £282pcm under an AST dated 9.10.15 for 12 months. (Total rent being received is £762pcm/£9144). Full clarification must be sought by legal advisors prior to legal completion.
Viewings - Strictly through the sole agents Leonards (01482) 375212.
Valuation/Market Appraisal - Thinking of selling your house, or not achieving the interest you expected on your property currently on the market? Then contact Leonards who have great success in the selling of properties throughout Hull and the East Riding of Yorkshire.
1. Money Laundering Regulations 2003 & Immigration Act 2014: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage. 2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and accordingly if there is any point which is of particular importance, please contact our office and we will endeavour to check the position for you. 3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes or any stated areas are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture etc. 4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase. 5. Photographs & Floor Plans: Floor plans where supplied, are not to scale and are provided for general reference only, photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens which also has the potential to make a room look larger and therefore please refer to the room measurements detailed within this brochure. 6. Leonards for themselves and their vendors of this property, whose agents they are give notice that these particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. Matters referred to should be independently verified by any prospective purchaser. Neither Leonards, nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62512085.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26415266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leonards, Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.