1 bedroom apartment for saleKew Bridge Road, Brentford TW8
- Help to Buy coming coon
- Plot 27, 570 sq.ft approx on second floor
- Allocated parking
- One double bedroom
- High specification
- Georgian style building
- Excellent public transport links
- 200m from the river Thames
- Luxury appliances
- Opposite Kew Bridge Station
ALLOCATED PARKING AVAILABLE - An exceptional development of luxury apartments on Kew Bridge Road, many offering views south over the River Thames. Wonderfully located close to Kew Village, in an enviable riverside location with lots of open green spaces nearby. Kew Bridge Road is an incredibly desirable address, enhanced by it's convenient location, with Kew Bridge Station opposite and the A4/M4 routes for central London and the west of England just five minutes drive away. The choice of apartments at Kew Bridge Road ranges from one to four bedrooms all sensitively refurbished maintaining the original façade. The classic Georgian architectural features of the exterior are reflected in subtle ways within the interior design style. Some classic influences are retained, for instance, in the architraves, skirting and other detail. EPC = B
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2324878. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , Chiswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.