2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWindsor Gardens, Hamilton
- beautifully presented family home
- quiet cul de sac setting
- bright modern lounge
- stunning kitchen with open plan breakfast bar
- 2 lovely bedrooms - both with fitted wardrobes
- gorgeous family bathroom
- well maintained gardens
Hello, are you looking for a beautifully presented 2 bedroom semi detached family home in a quiet, cul de sac setting in Hamilton?
How about a lovely, bright lounge with neutral decor and contrasting wood laminate flooring?
What about a stunning, modern, white gloss kitchen with contrasting worktops, tiled splashback, contrasting tiled flooring, and an open plan breakfast bar which is seated from the lounge?
Would you like 2 well presented bedrooms both with neutral decor and fitted wardrobes?
How about a gorgeous, partially tiled family bathroom with heated chrome towel rail and glass shower screen?
What about easily maintained enclosed gardens with monobloc driveway to the side?
Would you like double glazing and gas central heating?
If so, igloo have what your looking for!
Lounge 4.42m (14'6") x 4.34m (14'3")
Kitchen 4.39m (14'5") x 1.98m (6'6")
Bedroom 1 3.35m (11'0") x 2.95m (9'8")
Bedroom 2 2.97m (9'9") x 2.54m (8'4")
Family Bathroom 1.90m (6'3") x 1.90m (6'3")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1003043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.