2 bedroom apartment for saleCroft House Lane, Marsh, Huddersfield
Sold STC £130,000
- **GUIDE PRICE £130,000-140,000**
- First Floor Apartment with Two Double Bedrooms
- Kitchen Diner
- Well Established Development
- Popular Location of Marsh with Ease of Access to Huddersfield Town Centre and M62 Motorway links
**GUIDE PRICE £130,000-140,000**
A spacious two bedroom first floor apartment situated in a well established development in popular Marsh. Close to local amenities and road links to the M62 motorway.
Offered to the market with no onward chain is this two bedroom first floor apartment situated in a well established development in the popular village of Marsh. The village offers a wide range of amenities and ease if access to Huddersfield town centre and the M62 motorway links.
The building is accessed via a security door with a door entry system a communal entrance hall. The spacious apartment is located on the first floor and comprises a kitchen diner, lounge, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally is a single garage and communal gardens.
Enter the property to the front in to the inner hallway. The hallway has a bookshelf opening into a cupboard.
Lounge 19' 11" plus bay x 12' 5" ( 6.07m plus bay x 3.78m )
A spacious lounge with a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, an electric fire and wall lights.
Kitchen 13' 10" max x 10' 9" max ( 4.22m max x 3.28m max )
Fitted with a good range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, splash tiling and a one and a half bowl sink and drainer. Integrated appliances include an electric oven and hob with cooker hood, a microwave and a dishwasher. The room has an electric wall heater, a storage cupboard and a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 13' 10" ( 3.78m x 4.22m )
This double bedroom has a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and an electric wall heater.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 8' 8" to robe fronts ( 2.95m x 2.64m to robe fronts )
This second double bedroom has fitted wardrobes and drawers, an electric wall heater and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Fitted with a suite comprising a shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC. The room is part tiled and has built in mirrored fronted cupboards and a heated towel rail.
Fitted with a WC, a wash hand basin vanity unit, a cupboard and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear.
The property has access to a communal garden and a single garage.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62513930.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF108143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.