2 bedroom terraced house for saleWaldeck Road, Norwich
Sold STC £210,000
- MID TERRACED HOUSE
- TWO BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- SHOWER ROOM AND ENSUITE BATHROOM
- GENEROUS SIZED GARDEN
- ON STREET PARKING (NON PERMIT)
- POPULAR NR4 LOCATION
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
COMING SOON..... Being offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN!! This TWO BED TWO BATH terraced home is located within the popular NR4 Post code and early viewing is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Living Room 12' 11" x 10' 1" max ( 3.94m x 3.07m max )
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, single glazed door to front, cast iron and tiled fireplace with wooden surround and tiled hearth, telephone point, television point, picture rail, smooth plastered ceiling, ceiling rose, radiator and door to inner lobby.
Door from living room to dining room and stairs to first floor.
Dining Room 12' 11" x 10' 1" max ( 3.94m x 3.07m max )
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, smooth plastered ceilings and coving, ceiling rose, under stairs cupboard housing fuse board, radiator and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 5' ( 3.02m x 1.52m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, stainless steel sink and drainer set into roll top work surfaces, electric oven and gas hob, tiled splash backs and tiled flooring, central heating boiler, uPVC double glazed door to garden and open to utility area.
Utility Area 3' 8" x 5' 2" ( 1.12m x 1.57m )
uPVC double glazed window to side aspect, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge, roll top work surfaces, tiled floors and door to shower room.
uPVC double glazed window, modern white suite with shower cubicle, mains fed shower, wash hand basin, low level wc, chrome heated towel rail, tiled walls and flooring, extractor fan.
Stairs from inner lobby to first floor, doors through to bedrooms one and two.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 10' 2" max ( 3.94m x 3.10m max )
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, cast iron fireplace, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' x 10' 2" max ( 3.96m x 3.10m max )
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, cast iron fireplace, solid wood flooring and door to en suite bathroom.
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, modern white suite comprising bath with mixer taps and hand held shower attachment as well as rainfall shower head and glass shower screen, low level wc, pedestal sink, extractor fan, part tiled walls and chrome heated towel rail.
The property sits on a terraced street and benefits from on street parking There is an open plan low maintenance garden to the front whilst to the rear there is a generous sized lawned garden which is bi sected.
In accordance with the Estate Agents Act 1979, we would like to point out that the vendor of this property is a relative of an employee of Sequence (UK) Ltd (William H Brown).
From the Unthank Road office proceed out of Norwich along the Unthank Road out of Norwich taking a left hand turning at the traffic lights onto Mile End Road. Take your first right hand turning onto Waldeck road where the property will be located on your right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62513993.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR102824. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.