3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRigby Gardens, Glasgow
Fixed Price £159,995
- MODERN SEMI DETACHED VILLA
- THREE BEDROOMS
- GCH & DG
- SHOW HOME CONDITION THROUGHOUT
Offering to the market this modern 3 bed semi detached villa set on the preferred corner plot and within a child friendly cul-de-sac .
Allen & Harris are delighted to present to the market this immaculate and rarely available modern Bellway 'Eden' style semi detached villa within the Eastfields development and built circa 2014 (N.H.B.C guarantee). The accommodation comprises welcoming reception hall, downstairs cloakroom/w.c, bright and spacious lounge with open aspects, fully fitted dining style kitchen with French doors accessing large rear garden with outside tap and extended patio area. On the upper level there are three well proportioned bedrooms with the master benefitting from en-suite shower room and fitted wardrobes and family bathroom. The property is further enhanced by gas central heating and double glazed window units.
Rigby Gardens is ideally positioned for a selection of everyday local amenities. The property is well placed for access to the city centre and surrounding areas which host a good selection of bars, restaurants, cinemas, theatres, universities, hospitals etc. Access to the M8/M74 motorway network and also Carntyne train station is within easy reach of the property providing easy access for the Central Belt and beyond.
The property is in showhome condition and prospective buyers will be impressed with the high standard of finishes throughout.
Lounge 15' 6" x 14' 2" ( 4.72m x 4.32m )
Kitchen 17' 1" x 8' 8" ( 5.21m x 2.64m )
Cloakroom 6' 8" x 3' 9" ( 2.03m x 1.14m )
Bedroom One 10' 2" x 10' ( 3.10m x 3.05m )
En-Suite 10' 10" x 5' ( 3.30m x 1.52m )
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 9' ( 3.10m x 2.74m )
Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 7' 6" ( 3.53m x 2.29m )
Bathroom 6' 8" x 5' 7" ( 2.03m x 1.70m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62516225.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DEN104364. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dennistoun Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.