2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleCherrytree Grove, Peterborough
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Spacious Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas Radiator Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed
- Rear Garden
- Popular Location
- NO Onward Chain
£1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE. GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT with TWO BEDROOMS, LOUNGE, KITCHEN and REAR GARDEN. Viewing's highly recommended.
Being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN. This GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT comprises ENTRANCE HALL, LOUNGE, KITCHEN, TWO BEDROOMS and BATHROOM. Outside is a REAR GARDEN. The property benefits from GAS RADIATOR HEATING and uPVC DOUBLE GLAZING. Early viewing's recommended.
Half Glazed Upvc Door To:
Radiator, laminate flooring, three storage cupboards, doors to:
Lounge 12' 9" x 11' ( 3.89m x 3.35m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Fireplace feature, TV point, telephone point, radiator.
Kitchen 10' x 7' ( 3.05m x 2.13m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, tiled splashbacks, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, storage recess, gas boiler, tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 13' 1" min x 9' 9" ( 3.99m min x 2.97m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' x 6' 7" ( 2.74m x 2.01m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator, telephone point.
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with fitted shower over, wash hand basin and a low level WC, ceramic tiled splashbacks, radiator, extractor fan.
There are communal gardens and a storage shed.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62516246.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112728. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.