3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSouth Ella Way, Kirk Ella, Hull
Sold STC £400,000
- GUIDE PRICE £400,000 - £425,000
- Simply Stunning Detached Bungalow
- Situated in the Highly Desired Village of Kirk Ella
- Fantastic Large Rear Garden, Beautifully Landscaped
- Integral Garage & Drive Way
An amazing three bedroom detached dorma bungalow situated in the idyllic village of Kirk Ella - early viewings are advised to avoid disappointment!
A beautiful three bedroom detached dorma bungalow briefly comprising of a large hall way leading to the beautiful kitchen/diner with a central island and stunning granite work surfaces. There is the fantastic sized lounge and conservatory as well as the added benefit of a separate utility room and ground floor cloakroom. The master bedroom is also situated on the ground floor and has double doors leading to the fabulous modern en suite boasting a free standing bath and walk in shower. To the first floor are a further two double bedrooms and the family bathroom. To the rear is the stunning garden which is mainly laid to lawn with patio area, greenhouse, shed and it is surrounded by trees and shrubs so it is not over looked by neighbouring houses. There is also a large drive way to the front providing ample off street parking and a garage. Overall this property is simply stunning and must be viewed!
An amazing detached dorma bungalow located in the idyllic village of Kirk Ella. Benefiting from been close by to the local shops, amenities and popular eateries that this lovely area and the neighbouring villages have to offer as well as been in a great catchment area for the local well regarded schools.
With double glazed residential door to the front.
With wash hand basin, low level wc and radiator.
Lounge 19' 9" x 16' 7" ( 6.02m x 5.05m )
With two double glazed windows to the side, feature fire place with gas fire, radiator and television point.
Kitchen 19' 9" x 14' 7" ( 6.02m x 4.45m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, granite work surfaces with tile surround, sink and drainer unit, oven, hob, fridge/freezer, central island with granite work surface, radiator, television point, door to conservatory, exit door to rear garden and two double glazed windows to the side.
Large conservatory currently used as a living/dining area with double glazed windows to the rear and side, lights and television point.
Utility Room 8' 11" x 6' 1" ( 2.72m x 1.85m )
With a range of wall and base units, granite work surfaces, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, door to hall and double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom 1 20' 7" x 12' 1" to rear of wardrobe ( 6.27m x 3.68m to rear of wardrobe )
With double glazed bay window to the front, built in wardrobes, radiator, television point and wood grain effect flooring.
With double entrance doors, double glazed window to the side, free standing bath with mixer taps, walk in shower, wash hand basin, low level wc, towel radiator and fully tiled.
With stairs from the ground floor, two double glazed velux windows to the side and radiator.
Bedroom 2 16' x 10' 1" ( 4.88m x 3.07m )
With double glazed windows to the front and side and radiator.
Bedroom 3 16' 7" x 18' 3" ( 5.05m x 5.56m )
With double glazed window to the rear and side, radiator and television point.
With double glazed velux window to the side, bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator and fully tiled.
Block paved drive way providing ample off street parking.
Beautiful rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with patio/seating area, vegetable patches, greenhouses and shed.
With electric up and over vehicular door, power, light and double glazed window to the side.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62516258.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105548. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.