2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRing Road, Farnley, Leeds
Sold STC £135,000
- 1930's Semi Detached Property
- Two Bedrooms
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off Street Parking
- Popular Location
- Early Viewing Recommended
William h brown is delighted to offer for sale this semi detached property which benefits from TWO BEDROOMS, FRONT & REAR GARDENS and OFF STREET PARKING. We recommend an early viewing to avoid missing out on this amazing property
A well presented and well maintained two bedroom semi detached property well located for access to Leeds city centre and white rose shopping centre. The property briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge with a bay window, fitted dining kitchen, two bedrooms and family bathroom. There is off street parking accessed by a private road to the rear. There is a long lawn to the front and a paved terrace.
Door to the front, central heating radiator. Staircase providing access to the first floor.
Lounge 14' 6" x 12' 9" ( 4.42m x 3.89m )
A well proportioned lounge comprising; feature gas fireplace, solid oak wood flooring, central heating radiator, wall lights, and a feature leaded bay window which provides an abundance of natural light.
A fitted kitchen diner which benefits from complementary work surfaces and a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink & drainer unit, integral fridge freezer, storage cupboard, two double glazed windows, oven & hob, laminate flooring and double glazed door providing access to the driveway.
Stairs from entrance hall, central heating radiator and double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 12' ( 4.04m x 3.66m )
A well presented bedroom which benefits from two leaded double glazed windows.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 7' 11" ( 3.00m x 2.41m )
A well proportioned bedroom which comprises a central heating radiator and a leaded double glazed window.
A well presented partly tiled bathroom which benefits from a W.C, bath, mains for a shower and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
A particular feature of this property is the large front garden which is predominantly laid to lawn and benefits from a gate to the side providing access to the back garden.
The rear garden is well proportioned and provides off street parking due to a driveway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62516261.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107900. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.