2 bedroom terraced house for saleJohn Street West, Sowerby Bridge
- *Guide Price £75,000 - £85,000!*
- Two double bedrooms
- Double glazed & Central heated
- Storage cellar
- Perfect for first time buyers
*Guide Price £75,000 - £85,000!* William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are delighted to introduce to the market this deceptively spacious two double bedroom end of terrace property located just outside of Sowerby Bridges town centre.
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are delighted to introduce to the market this deceptively spacious two double bedroom end of terrace property located just outside of Sowerby Bridge's town centre. Ideally located less than a mile away from Sowerby Bridge's post office, train station and main high street, this property would be an ideal purchase for a first time buyer or investor, and briefly comprises of lounge and kitchen to the ground floor, storage cellar to the lower ground floor and two double bedrooms and the family bathroom to the first floor. Externally there is a low maintenance yard and on-street parking is available. This property is fully double glazed and central heated, and we highly recommend internal viewings to fully appreciate the property on offer. Call us now to book your viewing!
Enter the property through the UPVC double glazed door into the entrance porch.
Lounge 13' 4" into alcoves x 14' 11" maximum ( 4.06m into alcoves x 4.55m maximum )
The lounge has been decorated to a modern finish and has a UPVC double glazed window with fitted blinds to the front elevation, a central heating radiator and TV and telephone points. The measurements for this room include the space taken up by the porch.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 6' ( 2.67m x 1.83m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of wooden wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and tiled splash backs over. The units incorporate a stainless steel sink and drainer, space and plumbing for a gas cooker and space for an under counter fridge or freezer, there is a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and a central heating radiator.
To the lower ground floor there is a useful cellar currently used for storage and benefiting from light and power points.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing provides access to both double bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Master Bedroom 8' 9" x 9' 2" plus wardrobes ( 2.67m x 2.79m plus wardrobes )
The master bedroom has space for a double bed and is fitted with a range of sliding mirror fronted wardrobes and there is a central heating radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom 2 9' 10" plus wardrobes x 8' ( 3.00m plus wardrobes x 2.44m )
The second bedroom will also comfortably fit a double bed and freestanding furniture. There is the additional benefit of fitted wardrobes, with mirror fronted sliding doors. There is a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and a central heating radiator.
The family bathroom has been fitted with a modern white three piece suite comprising of a low level WC with button flush, a pedestal wash hand basin and a paneled bath with chrome electric shower over and glass and chrome shower screen. There is a central heating radiator, fully tiled walls and an extractor fan.
There is a low maintenance yard to the front of the property and on street parking is available.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62516306.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB104953. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.