3 bedroom terraced house for saleGriffin Road, Plumstead, SE18
- Close to local High Street
- Separate lounge and diner
- Home in need of general updating
- Fantastic Location
- Close to Woolwich Town Centre and Transport Links
- Viewing is Highly Recommended
- Victorian Terrace House
- Two Reception Rooms
Once in a while an excellent opportunity comes on the market and in this case you can be sure this is the house. In need of general updating inside this property is going to attract a great deal of interest from prospective buyers in the area. If you are an end user or an investor this property will suit all.
There is a master bedroom which has an en-suite, this area is currently used for another purpose, however, the current owners will revert the room back to it's original state once a buyer has been found.
Another feature of this house is how close it is to both Plumstead and Woolwich train stations. It is nice to know you have a choice of which station to catch your train from, either a short walk to Plumstead train station or a short drive to Woolwich then you are only 20 minutes from the centre of London. The property will also benefit the future infrastructure of Cross Rail to Woolwich Arsenal in 2018.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62516531.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS55720. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.