3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSt Elmo Road, Worthing
- Large Semi-Detached house
- Popular Tarring Location
- Minutes from local amenities and the station
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Garage and Off Road Parking
A fantastic and extremely large three bedroom semi-detached house with a garage in a superb central location in Worthing. Situated in Tarring this house is ideally located for superb local amenities and great transport links to Brighton and London.
This large and spacious house is ideal for a young family moving to the area and is great for commuting into Brighton and London from the station. It has many great features including the large double bedrooms but the biggest asset this property has is the garage and off road parking, this is invaluable in this central location.
Lounge/ Diner 36' 6" Into Kitchen x 13' 6" ( 11.13m Into Kitchen x 4.11m )
Double Glazed Window, Radiator, TV Point, Phone Point
Kitchen 12' 1" x 10' 2" ( 3.68m x 3.10m )
Is fitted with a range of Wall and Base units, Sink, Work Surfaces, Eye Level Electric Oven, Electric Hob, Cooker Hood, Plumbing for Washing Machine, Space for Fridge/ Freezer, Central Heating Boiler, Part Tiling, Double Glazed Window, Door to Rear Garden
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 14' 4" ( 3.48m x 4.37m )
Double Glazed Window, Fitted Wardrobes, Radiator
Bedroom Two 15' 9" x 8' 5" ( 4.80m x 2.57m )
Double Glazed Windows, Fitted Wardrobes, Radiator
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 10' 11" ( 3.15m x 3.33m )
Double Glazed Window, Walk in Cupboard Space, Radiator
Double Glazed Window, Radiator, Bath with Mixer Tap and Shower Head, Double Shower Cubicle, Wash Hand Basin, WC
Paved Parking for Two Cars
Mainly Laid to Lawn, Mature Trees, Flower Boarders, Patio Area
Garage 23' 10" x 11' 1" ( 7.26m x 3.38m )
Power & Light, Up and Over Doors, Double Glazed Door to Rear Garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62517728.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CWO107110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.