2 bedroom flat for saleMarket Street, Hoylake, Wirral
- First Floor Flat In Hoylake
- Two Bedrooms
- Good Sized Lounge
- Kitchen With Integral Oven & Hob
- Bathroom With Shower To Bath
- Viewing Recommended
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Ideally located in Hoylake with its excellent range of amenities is this good sized first floor flat with double glazing & some electric heaters. The accommodation includes: Hall, good sized lounge & well-appointed kitchen, two bedrooms & bathroom with shower to bath. NO CHAIN. Viewing recommended
Ideally located; in the centre of Hoylake within easy reach of its excellent range of amenities, a good sized first floor flat with double glazing and some electric heaters. The well planned accommodation includes a hall with airing/linen cupboard, good sized lounge and well-appointed kitchen with integral oven and hob. There is a good sized bedroom and further bedroom/study, and a part tiled bathroom with shower to bath. NO CHAIN.
Entrance door to hall with maple laminate flooring, dado rail, ceiling spot lights, tall double doored airing/linen cupboard with lagged hot water cylinder. Electric heater
Front Lounge 17' 1" x 13' 10" narrowing to 11' 7" ( 5.21m x 4.22m narrowing to 3.53m )
With two double glazed windows to the front, dado rail, pine laminate flooring. Fire surround with electric fire.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 5' 10" ( 2.92m x 1.78m )
Well-appointed kitchen and having units with maple effect doors, granite effect work surfaces and comprising: single drainer one and a half bowl inset sink unit with corner base unit and corner base drawer unit. Integral Baumatic oven, electric hob and extractor hood above. One double and five single doored wall cupboards. Double glazed ceiling window, ceiling spot lights, complementary tiled surrounds and pine laminate floor covering. Tall store cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 10' 1" ( 3.40m x 3.07m )
With maple laminate flooring, double glazed window and electric wall heater.
Bedroom Two/ Study 8' (excluding door recess) x 7' 5" ( 2.44m (excluding door recess) x 2.26m )
With double glazed ceiling window and pine laminate flooring.
With white suite and comprising: Panelled bath with Triton shower and screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Part tiled walls in white, extractor fan, vinyl floor covering and ceiling window.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62517761.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY103062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.