2 bedroom flat for saleEllis Court, Textile Street, Dewsbury
Sold STC £72,000
- Two Double Bedroom First Floor Flat
- 20 Ft Open Plan Lounge / Kitchen / Dining Area
- Outdoor Balcony & Under Ground Parking Space
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom & House Bathroom
- *** NO CHAIN ***
Offered to the market with NO CHAIN is this 2 double bedroom first floor flat comprising of: entrance hall, open plan lounge / kitchen / diner, master bedroom with en-suite, 1 further bedroom and bathroom. With a south facing balcony and under ground parking space this property is not to be missed.
Two Bedroom First Floor Flat
Entry phone system, oak wood flooring and airing cupboard with light. Doors to all rooms.
Open Plan Lounge Kitchen Diner 20' 8" x 14' ( 6.30m x 4.27m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces and stainless steel 1 & 1/2 sink bowl with drainer. Electric oven, electric hob and cooker hood. Telephone and tv point, integrated fridge freezer and washing machine dryer. Two wall mounted electric heaters and double glazed French doors to Juliet balcony and double glazed door to a south facing balcony.
Master Bedroom Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
Double glazed window to front, telephone and tv point. Two built in wardrobes along one wall and a wall mounted electric heater.
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin with mixer tap, wc and double shower cubicle. Part tiled walls and floor, shaver point and extractor fan. Spotlights to ceiling and wall mounted chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 10' x 9' 7" ( 3.05m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to side, telephone point and wall mounted electric heater.
Three piece suite comprising of: floating wash hand basin with mixer tap, wc and panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Part tiled walls, tiled flooring and spotlights to ceiling. Extractor fan, shaver point and wall mounted chrome towel heater.
One under ground parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62520851.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110852. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.