2 bedroom park home for saleHaveringland Hall Park, Haveringland, Norwich
Offers in Excess of £48,000
- Exceptionally well presented
- 2 bedroom holiday home
- Open plan accommodation
- Off road parking
- Popular location
Set on the popular Haveringland Hall park site this is a modern 2 bedroom holiday park home that offers well presented accommodation to include open plan kitchen / lounge area opening to a decking with views over the park, LPG gas central heating, double glazing and parking.
Open Plan Kitchen/lounge 19' 9" x 11' 10" ( 6.02m x 3.61m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units, sink and drainer, work surface, calor gas cooker, integral fridge and freezer, central heating boiler in cupboard, double glazed window.
Double glazed windows, double doors to balcony, electric convector fire, radiator, TV point.
Doors to bedrooms and shower room.
Bedroom 1 9' 10" to wardrobe x 7' 10" ( 3.00m to wardrobe x 2.39m )
Double glazed window fitted bed, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Double glazed window, wash hand basin and low level WC.
Fitted with suite comprising shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 7' 11" x 5' 8" ( 2.41m x 1.73m )
Double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, wall units, fitted beds and radiator.
The property has a driveway and grounds and a upvc decking area to the front and side.
Haveringland Hall Park is a sought after site situated close to the Market Towns of Aylsham and Reepham. The site is set amongst some of Norfolk's most picturesque scenery with 2 fishing lakes around 12 acres in all, which is ideal for any nature and fishing enthusiasts. The site is entered via a long driveway past woodland and fields and with views over to the church, there is a site office by the small lake and a walkway round the lake leading to the large lake which is a haven for wildlife.
This is a holiday home and the site has annual fees please contact us for more information.
The vendor has informed us that a majority of the furniture in the property is also included this well be shown during any viewing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYS106289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Aylsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.