4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHighfield Avenue, Idle, Bradford
- Detached Bungalow
- Requires improvement/work
- Three Bedrooms & Additional Room
- Two Receptions
- Front & Rear Gardens
Offered for sale is this detached bungalow in need of some improvement/work situated at the top of Highfield Avenue. In brief comprises of an entrance, lounge, sitting room, dining kitchen, utility, three bedrooms, additional room off the rear bedroom, bathroom. Outside gardens front & rear.
Offered for sale is this detached bungalow situated in a cul de sac location at the top of Highfield Avenue. This property is in need of repair/improvement and is likely to be favoured by a purchaser looking for a property to renovate. In brief the accommodation comprises of an entrance porch, lounge, sitting room, dining kitchen, utility room, sep WC, three bedrooms, additional room off one of the bedrooms, family bathroom. Externally the property has gardens, outbuildings.
Lounge 15' 2" x 15' 6" plus entrance area ( 4.62m x 4.72m plus entrance area )
Sitting Room/4th Bedroom 15' x 9' 11" ( 4.57m x 3.02m )
Bedroom 1 12' x 10' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.33m )
Bedroom 2 10' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.30m x 2.69m )
Bedroom 3 12' x 7' 10" ( 3.66m x 2.39m )
Room Off 11' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.63m )
Dining Area 10' 10" x 10' 6" ( 3.30m x 3.20m )
Radiator, open plan to the kitchen area.
Kitchen Area 10' 4" x 9' 11" ( 3.15m x 3.02m )
From Five Lane Ends roundabout proceed down Highfield Road where Highfield Avenue can be found situated on your left handside. Proceed to the top of this road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62520890.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP105599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.