2 bedroom apartment for saleLondon Square, New Kings Road, Parsons Green, SW6
- A boutique development by London Square
- Fantastic location on New Kings Road
- An excellent collection of one & two bedroom apartments & Penthouses
- Show apartment available to view with full completion for December 2016
- Interiors created by award winning interior design consultancy, Suna Interior Design
- Contemporary open plan living rooms and Doca designed kitchens
- Apartment 3 - First floor, two double bedroom, two bathroom apartment
- Underfloor heating throughout and comfort cooling in living and bedrooms areas
- Seconds from bustling Parsons Green
London Square, New Kings Road is an exciting, boutique collection of one and two bedrooms apartments and Penthouses in one of Fulham’s most sought after and convenient locations. Each apartment boasting some of the most intricately designed living space and an always unrivalled level of finish. This contemporary scheme is an iconic addition to the New Kings Road with authentic materials including genuine Portland Stone used to create a façade that is perfectly in keeping with the already popular local surrounding.
Starting from the front, everything has been carefully considered to seamlessly blend the old with the new including decorative layering of the brickwork, window designs that mirror those of the light surrounding area and double height elegance to the exterior façade.
The tree lined colonnade adds a sense of proportion making a strong statement to the status and prestige while the private doorway entrance and concierge office is discreetly positioned off the main thoroughfare on Eddliscombe Road.
Inside the apartments opulence and comfort are the hallmarks of the light, spacious living areas. The interiors created by award winning interior design consultancy, Suna interior Design and feature a classic palette with grey tinted oak flooring. The Doca designed kitchens are complimented with Meile and Siemens appliances and Flamed-finish granite countertops and splashbacks. The elegant porcelain tiled bathrooms feature bespoke vanity units, frameless fixed bath screens and a range of designer sanitary and brassware. Herringbone porcelain floor tiling and subtle lighting compete the luxurious picture.
Overall these beautifully designed apartments offer unprecedented specification levels including a whole house ventilation and heat recovery system, underfloor heating throughout and comfort cooling in living and bedrooms areas. All of these stunning new homes also come with a 10 year NHBC warranty for long standing piece of mind.
Apartment 3 is situated on the first floor and boasts accommodation comprising a stunning reception hallway, large open plan reception/kitchen with an L-shaped fitted kitchen and plenty of room for dining, two double bedrooms and two luxurious bathrooms.
Situated on the renound New Kings Road, London Square is situated seconds from the myriad popular restaurants, boutiques and bars of pretty Parsons Green whilst the underground station will have you in the city in 15-20 minutes via Parsons Green’s district line.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62520953.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1946. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haus Properties, Munster Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.