3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleIpswich Road, Norwich
Sold STC £170,000
- END TERRACED HOME
- THREE BEDROOMS
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- POPULAR NR4 LOCATION
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- EASY ACCESS TO A47 / A11 AND CITY CENTRE
- ACCESS TO UNIVERSITY VIA MARSTON LANE
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
***NO ONWARD CHAIN*** Located to the SOUTH of Norwich within close proximity of the CITY CENTRE is this well proportioned three bedroom semi detached home.... The property lies within close proximity of the A47 A11 and with easy pedestrian access to the UNIVERSITY via Marston Lane!
Situated on Ipswich Road is this gem of a house that has well proportioned rooms ideal for a family. The property boasts good sized living accommodation that comprises hallway, living room and kitchen / dining room to the ground floor, whilst there are three bedrooms, bathroom and separate wc off the landing. This home benefits from gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing and also has an enclosed rear garden. Offered with no onward chain this property is expected to gain a lot of interest so please contact William H Brown at the earliest opportunity to book a viewing.
Single glazed door to front aspect, doors leading to living room, kitchen / dining room and stairs to first floor.
Living Room 19' 3" x 11' 4" max ( 5.87m x 3.45m max )
Double glazed window to front and rear aspect, laminate flooring, gas fire with back boiler and radiator.
Kitchen / Dining Room 19' 3" x 11' 4" max ( 5.87m x 3.45m max )
Double glazed window to front, rear and side aspect, modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer, set into roll top work surfaces, tiled splash backs, gas and electric cooker point with space for cooker with stainless steel cooker hood over, space for fridge freezer, plumbing and space for washing machine, radiator and single glazed door to rear aspect leading to garden.
Stairs from hallway to first floor, double glazed window to rear aspect, loft access, doors to all bedrooms, bathroom and separate wc.
Bedroom One 10' 11" max x 12' 4" max ( 3.33m max x 3.76m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect as well as secondary glazing, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 8' 2" ( 4.11m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to front aspect as well as secondary glazing and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 8' 1" ( 2.46m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, suite comprising bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin and part tiled walls.
Double glazed window to rear aspect and suite comprising low level wc.
Externally the property offers gardens to the front and rear of the property with the front garden being low maintenance with pathway to the front door. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn. The property offers off road parking with parking available on Ipswich Road as well as on Fountains Road which can be accessed via Locksley Road leading into Watkin Road which then leads into Fountains Road.
From the Unthank Road office proceed out of Norwich along the Unthank Road taking a left hand turning at the lights onto Mile End Road. Proceed over the roundabout and at the following set of traffic lights take a right hand turning onto Ipswich Road. Follow the road along where the property will be found on your left hand side after the turning of Locksley Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62521577.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR102770. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.