2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHunters Rise, Winsford
Guide Price £125,000
- Two bedroom detached bungalow at head of a cul-de-sac
- South-facing rear garden, allotment garden with orchard
- Driveway & two detached single garages
- Lounge with multi-fuel stove, two large conservatories
- Gas central heating system, PVCu double glazing, & solar panels
- Two bedrooms & wet room
Tucked away at the head of the cul-de-sac is this detached bungalow that occupies a generous plot with a south-facing rear garden, an allotment with fruit tree orchard, and two single detached garages. The accommodation includes two large conservatories.
Tucked away at the bottom of the cul-de-sac location of Hunters Rise, Winsford is this two bedroom detached bungalow that sits on a lovely size plot allowing gardens to all sides, two single detached garages and the added bonus of an allotment and orchard of fruit trees. Internally the property has two conservatories, one of which is on the side and another the full width to the rear. There is also hallway, lounge with multi fuel stove, fitted kitchen with double doors leading into the conservatory as well as two double bedrooms and wet room. The bungalow is warmed by gas central heating and double glazed throughout. The property has solar panels installed which produce income to the homeowner by a Feed-In-Tariff, which for period of 11/12/2015 - 28/06/2016 was £363.39.
Conservatory 20' x 8' 2" ( 6.10m x 2.49m )
Brick and PVCu double glazed conservatory with double glazed front door. Electric heater. Fitted wall and base cupboards with worktop. PVCu double glazed door to hallway.
Radiator. Loft hatch with pull-down ladder to part boarded loft space with light and gas central heating boiler. Doors to kitchen, lounge, bedrooms, and wet room.
Lounge 13' 7" max x 12' 6" max ( 4.14m max x 3.81m max )
Chimney breast recess with cast-iron multi-fuel stove on tiled hearth with Cheshire brick surround and timber mantelpiece. Coving to ceiling. Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to front.
Kitchen 13' 8" x 8' 9" ( 4.17m x 2.67m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units and work surfaces with tiled splashbacks. Stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric oven and four-ring gas hob with filter canopy over. Spaces and plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine. Space for refrigerator. Tiled floor. Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to side. Double doors to conservatory.
Conservatory 2 10' 9" narrowing to 6' 7" x 18' 9" ( 3.28m narrowing to 2.01m x 5.71m )
Brick and PVCu double glazed conservatory with double doors to the rear garden. Electric heater.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 9' 5" ( 3.73m x 2.87m )
Radiator. PVCu double glazed sliding patio door to conservatory 2.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 8' 6" ( 3.63m x 2.59m )
Fitted wardrobes. Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to front.
Wet Room 8' 6" x 6' ( 2.59m x 1.83m )
Low level WC, wash hand basin, and walk-in shower area with electric shower and tiled walls around. PVCu double glazed window to side.
Entered via wrought iron gates. Off road parking for multiple vehicles and lawned area. Two detached single garages. Gated access to allotment and fruit orchard. Lawned area with timber fence surrounding paved seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62521580.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSF105312. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Winsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.