2 bedroom house for saleRushett Road, Thames Ditton
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Great Commuter Links
- Charming Cottage
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
- Highly Regarded School Catchments
- Working Fireplaces
- Two Large Double Bedrooms
This character home has been tastefully decorated throughout by the current owners with a modern touch on a charming property still offering that warmth and feeling one would expect when buying a period property.
Accommodation comprises of entrance porchway, living room, dining room, modern kitchen, lavish bathroom and two generous double bedrooms.
Outside the property benefits an attractive front garden and to the rear is a well designed garden with a patio, lawned area and a large storage shed with entrances on both ends making it ideal as a bike/bin store with the rear access to the garden the other side of the shed.
Other noteworthy benefits include working fireplaces in both reception rooms, loft storage space and double glazed windows throughout.
Call Newton Huxley Estate Agents today to book your appointment to view.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3534. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Huxley, Surrey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.