3 bedroom detached house for saleAtherton Way, Yarm
Sold STC £164,950
- A Deceptively Spacious Three Bedroom Detached Residence Offered For Sale With NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Benefitting from a Two Storey Extension to the Rear & Offering Accommodation Which Will Interest a Variety of Buyers
- Nicely Positioned Within a Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Setting Upon this Popular Residential Development
- Tastefully Presented Lounge
- L' Shaped Kitchen/Diner with Modern Fitted Units & Double Glazed French Doors to the Rear Garden
- Utility Room with Further Fitted Units
- Three First Floor Bedrooms with the Master Having a Built-In Wardrobe
- Bathroom with White Suite & A Separate Shower Cubicle & Separate WC with Low Level WC & Wash Hand Basin
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Lawned Gardens to Front & Rear, Impressed Concrete Driveway & Single Garage with Electric Roller Door
A Deceptively Spacious Three Bedroom Detached Residence Offered For Sale With NO ONWARD CHAIN, Benefitting from a Two Storey Extension to the Rear and Offering Accommodation Which Will Interest a Variety of Buyers.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62523788.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR160323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.