2 bedroom maisonette for saleAsh Grove, Leighton Buzzard
Sold STC £175,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- No Management Fees
- Two Bedrooms
- First Floor Maisonette
- Cul-de-Sac Location
An opportunity to purchase a first floor maisonette located in a quiet cul-de-sac location with its own private entrance and a small decked area outside. Situated within easy reach of Leighton Buzzard Town Centre and boasting many key features - the property is a must see.
An opportunity to purchase a first floor maisonette located in a quiet cul-de-sac location with its own private entrance and a small decked area outside. Situated within easy reach of Leighton Buzzard Town Centre and boasting many key features including a good size kitchen/diner - the property is a must see. In brief the property comprises: private entrance, kitchen/diner, lounge, bathroom, 2 well-proportioned bedrooms and a balcony/utility space.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 14' 2" ( 3.12m x 4.32m )
Door to stairs up from the ground floor, double glazed window to the rear, door to the balcony, door to the hallway. Wall and base units with work surfaces over, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric cooker with hob, space for washing machine, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer.
Door to all rooms.
Lounge/ Diner 10' 3" x 14' 2" ( 3.12m x 4.32m )
Double glazed window to the front. Electric panel heater, electric fire, TV and telephone point.
Bedroom 1 10' 3" x 10' 4" including fitted wardrobes ( 3.12m x 3.15m including fitted wardrobes )
Double glazed window to the front. Fitted wardrobe with sliding door, electric panel heater.
Bedroom 2 7' 7" x 11' 6" ( 2.31m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Electric panel radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear. Bath with electric shower over, WC, wash hand basin. Airing cupboard/storage cupboard.
Small fenced in decked area to the front.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62526542.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ104345. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.