3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouth View, Whilton, Daventry
- Completely Refurbished
- Sought After Village
- Three Bedrooms
- Panoramic Views
- No Upward Chain
- Kitchen/Family Room with Burner
A refurbished mature semi-detached house located in the popular and sought after village of Whilton, with far reaching countryside views.
Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/dining room, garden room, three bedrooms, bathroom. Upvc double glazed windows. Block paved off-road parking, approximately 70ft rear garden backing directly onto open fields.
Entrance Hall - Approached via a Upvc double glazed door. Stairs rising to first floor accommodation. Understairs storage cupboard, radiator. Upvc window to side aspect.
Lounge - 4.47m x 3.28m (14'8 x 10'9) - Laminate flooring, radiator. Chimney, ideal for a wood burning stove. Upvc window to front aspect.
Kitchen/Dining Room - 6.40m x 3.25m (21'0 x 10'8) - Cream contemporary facing base and eye level units, working surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink unit. Integrated induction hob, extractor hood and oven. Plumbing and space for automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Laminate flooring, radiator. Space for upstanding fridge/freezer. A particular feature of the room is the solid fuel burner sat on a tiled hearth. Upvc window to rear aspect with far reaching views. Open plan feel to the:
Garden Room - 4.11m x 3.12m (13'6 x 10'3) - Vaulted ceiling, laminate flooring. Upvc windows and door leading to rear garden enjoying far reaching views.
First Floor Landing - Access to loft space. Upvc window to side aspect.
Bedroom One - 4.32m x 3.30m (14'2 x 10'10) - Radiator. Built-in cupboard housing the boiler. Upvc window to rear aspect enjoying far reaching views.
Bedroom Two - 4.32m x 3.28m (14'2 x 10'9) - Radiator, Upvc window to front aspect.
Bedroom Three - 3.05m x 2.26m (10'0 x 7'5) - Radiator, stairwell cupboard. Upvc window to front aspect.
Bathroom - 1.96m x 1.68m (6'5 x 5'6) - White suite comprising of a panelled-in bath with shower unit over, wash hand basin and low level WC. Heated towel rail. Upvc window to rear aspect.
Outside - The front of the property is mainly block paved driveway providing off-road parking. Pedestrian gated side access leading to the:
Rear Garden - Approximately 70ft in length. Mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area enjoying open and rolling countryside views.
Viewing - Strictly by prior appointment via the agents. 01604 823456.
Fixtures And Fittings - Only those items in the nature of fixtures and fittings mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Other items are specifically excluded. None of the appliances have been tested by the agents and they are not certified or warranted in any way.
Services - None of the available services have been tested and purchasers should note that it is their specific responsibility to make their own enquiries of the appropriate authorities as to the location, adequacy and availability of mains water, electricity, gas and drainage services.
Local Authority - Daventry District Council Tel:01327-871100
Council Tax - Band C.
Energy Performance - Rating- G.
Floorplan - Howkins & Harrison provide these plans for reference only - they are not to scale.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interests in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses, such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. The particulars do not form part of an offer or contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees have any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62526593.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26570403. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howkins & Harrison LLP, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.