3 bedroom cottage for saleHurstpierpoint Road, Wineham, BN5
- Beautifully and sympathetically refurbished character country home
- Property sits in over half an acre of landscaped gardens and fruit orchard
- Gated gravel driveway with large double garage
- Lovely countryside location and views
- Bespoke wooden windows and external doors
- Stovax wood burning stove
- Newly installed kitchen by Devol
- Beautiful new bathroom
- Farrow & Ball paints used throughout the property
- New carpets curtains and blinds included in the sale
The property enjoys light and airy accommodation and is immaculately presented, there is further scope for extension (subject to planning consents) Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the true merits of this charming characterful home and garden.
Wineham is situated approximately midway between Hurstpierpoint and Henfield. Both villages enjoy a good range of local facilities. Within five miles to the east is Hassocks station which provides fast trains to London Victiora and Brighton. Schooling is readily available. Numerous countryside walks can also be accessed from the property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62526671.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS56068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.