2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleScott Road, Kettering
- Two Double Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Large Lounge & Master Bedroom
- Newly Fitted Shower Room
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
- Open House 29/10/16
* OPEN HOUSE 29TH OCTOBER BETWEEN 12.00 - 1.30PM * A two double bedroom, semi-detached house situated at the north end of Kettering. The property benefits from a generously sized lounge and bedroom, a newly fitted shower room, front and rear gardens as well as off road parking with a garage NO CHAIN
William H Brown are pleased to bring to the market this two double bedroom, semi-detached house situated at the north end of Kettering. The property benefits from a generously sized lounge and master bedroom, a newly fitted shower room, front and rear gardens as well as off road parking with a garage. This would make a good investment opportunity or an ideal home for first time buyers and also come to the market with No Chain
Current Owner is also replacing the front garage up & over door
All Viewings must take place on the Open House on 29th October 2016 between 12.00-1.30pm
Entry gained via a double glazed upvc door to the front aspect and leading through to the lounge and the stairs rising to the first floor. The entrance hall features a upvc window to the side aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
Lounge 21' x 10' 4" to max ( 6.40m x 3.15m to max )
A spacious lounge benefiting from two double glazed upvc windows, one to the front aspect and the other to the rear, both of which provide plenty of natural light throughout the room. Also featured is a tiled hearth and back, a TV point and two wall mounted radiators.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 7' 10" ( 3.40m x 2.39m )
A fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiling to splash sensitive areas behind. Included is a stainless steel one and a half sink/drainer as well as an integrated gas oven with hobs and extractor hood over and space for white goods. Also featured is a double glazed upvc window to the rear aspect overlooking the garden, a wall mounted radiator and a storage cupboard housing the central heating boiler.
Conservatory 8' 1" x 4' ( 2.46m x 1.22m )
A double glazed brick and upvc conservatory to the side aspect with doors leading to the kitchen, the outhouse and the rear garden.
The first floor landing grants access to both bedrooms and the shower room as well as the loft and the airing cupboard. There is also a double glazed upvc window to the side aspect.
Master Bedroom 16' x 10' 7" to max ( 4.88m x 3.23m to max )
A generously sized master bedroom benefiting for two double glazed windows to the front aspect as well as an over-stairs cupboard and a wall mounded radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 10' 3" ( 3.38m x 3.12m )
The second bedroom features a double glazed upvc window to the rear aspect as well as a wall mounted radiator.
A newly fitted three piece shower room comprising of a fully tiled shower cubicle, a vanity unit wash basin and a low level WC. There is also tiling to water sensitive areas, a wall mounted radiator, led inset lights and an extractor fan as well as an obscured double glazed upvc window to the rear aspect providing light and ventilation.
To the front of the property is a garden mainly laid to lawn, enclosed by timber fences with a driveway leading up to the detached, single garage.
To the rear of the property is a good sized garden in need of some cultivation with access to the garage and the gated side entrance.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62526971.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KTG107145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.