3 bedroom bungalow for saleBartlett Road, Dawley, TF4
- 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Smartley presenting living space with coving
- Breakfast kitchen with Solid wood White units
- Family Bathroom with 3 piece white suite and separate shower cubicle
- 3 Bedrooms
- Ample parking for a number of cars
- Detached garage with electric door
- Garden to 4 sides with mature shrubs
- 3 Bedroom detached Bungalow. The property is entered through a white PVC door into long hall way. Off the hall is the main living area which is nicely decorated with wooden flooring and coving. There are two large windows looking out to the side and front of the property which brings in plenty of light.
- Opposite this room is the main Bedroom with a number of wardrobes included in the sale, two large windows to the front and side, wooden floor and coving.
- Further down the hall is the guest bedroom with coving and wooden floors and two windows looking over the side and back garden.
- The third bedroom is again nicely decorated with coving and wooden floors, looking out to the rear garden.
- There is a family bathroom with white tiles from floor to ceiling. A 3 piece white suite with seperate shower cubicle and combi shower with tiled floor. Airing cupboard houses the combi boiler. Loft access in this area, with a very large loft space.
- There is a very nice presented Breakfast/Kitchen, with a number of solid wood white units and tiled floor. There are two windows facing out to the rear and side looking out to the garden. A PVC door leads to a sun room that leads to the rear garden and gate leading to single detached garage with electric door.
- There is a long driveway able on hold 3 cars with a nicely presented brick wall with decorative wrought iron and gates.
- This bungalow has been fully modernised to bring it in line with todays living standards, which includes:
Modernised kitchen, newly fitted bathroom, Insulated loft and walls with todays specification, Central heating replaced with Combi boiler (Worcester) and fully serviced. Replacement of windows and doors all around, Built Brick wall to front and side Garden with decorative wrought iron and fencing. Private back garden not over looked.
Need to view to appreciate the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS56215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.