2 bedroom apartment for saleWergs Hall, Wolverhampton, WV8
- Bespoke en suite Bathroom with Marble Tiled underfloor heating
- 17 acres of beautiful grounds
- Modern apartment living in the quiet countryside.
- 2 double bedrooms
- easy access to the M54 and M6 motorways.
- Communal Entrance
- Allocated parking
- modern style kitchen
HouseSimple is pleased to present this attractive 2 double bedroom apartment in a sought after area of Wolverhampton.
This property is situated in the Wergs Hall Road/Codsall, benefiting with 17 acres of of peaceful grounds. It is close to local amenities and has easy access to the M54 and M6 motorways.
Accommodation consists of security gates upon entry of the grounds with an entry card. Main bedroom one, has a built in wardrobe and a door leading into the refitted shower room with marble tiles. Bedroom two includes a single wardrobe with a W/C. Lounge/diner, modern style kitchen, airing cupboard.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62527373.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS56330. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.