2 bedroom apartment for saleHawthorn Road, Kettering
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Intercom Entry System
- Close to Kettering Train Station
- Open Plan Lounge/Dining/Kitchen
- Electric Heating
- No Upward Chain
- Parking Space
- Contact Agent to View
TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT - CONVENIENTLY LOCATED FOR KETTERING TOWN CENTRE AND TRAIN STATION - Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen, no upward chain, parking space. Viewing highly recommended.
Enter via communal entrance to:
Main front door opening to:
OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINING/KITCHEN 17'2 x 13'6 max
Kitchen area - Wall and base level units to work surfaces and tiled splash back surrounds. Stainless steel oven and hob with matching chimney style cooker hood over. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over. Plumbing and space for automatic washing machine.
Lounge/dining area - Wall mounted electric heater.
Intercom entry system. Storage cupboard. Cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
BEDROOM ONE 10'8 x 10'3
Window to front aspect. Electric heater.
BEDROOM TWO 10'2 x 8'3
Window to front aspect. Electric heater.
BATHROOM 7'2 x 6'10
Suite comprising panel bath with mixer tap shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Extractor. Tiled splash back surrounds. Wall mounted heater.
Lease details: 125 years from 1 January 2006
Ground Rent: £200 per annum
Service Charge: £1032.76 per annum
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62527721.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201650. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.