4 bedroom detached house for saleSpruce Drive, Cambuslang, Glasgow
Sold STC £209,000
- MODERN DETACHED VILLA
- WELCOMING RECEPTION HALLWAY
- BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- MODERN FITTED DINING KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST BAR
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS WITH MASTER EN-SUITE
- FAMILY SHOWER ROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- WELL MAINTAINED LANDSCAPED GARDENS
A truly exceptional modern detached villa enjoying a prime position within this popular and established development.
One of the best examples of its kind is this truly impressive modern detached villa which is presented to the market to an exacting standard throughout. Boasting imaginatively altered accommodation the generously proportioned bright and airy apartments extend to welcoming reception hall, spacious and tastefully decorated formal lounge, of particular note is the stunning bespoke fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and open plan dining area - to side, a convenient recently renovated utility room, and a WC completes the ground floor accommodation.
Located at first floor level are four exceptional and well proportioned bedrooms master with luxury en-suite facility including bath, whilst a large additional bespoke shower room completes the accommodation overall.
This delightful property is further enhanced with a fresh and tasteful decorative theme, quality fixtures and fittings, a system of gas central heating and double glazed window units. New PVC front, back and patio doors have also recently been fitted.
Externally the property sits amidst well maintained landscaped gardens located to front side and rear with the rear being an ideal enviroment for those with younger families.
Viewing is required in order to fully appreciate the size style and quality contained within.
Lounge 19' 2" Max x 12' 2" Max ( 5.84m Max x 3.71m Max )
Dining Room 11' 1" x 12' 1" ( 3.38m x 3.68m )
Kitchen 16' 9" x 13' 1" ( 5.11m x 3.99m )
Bedroom 1 13' 4" x 10' 7" ( 4.06m x 3.23m )
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 9' 2" ( 3.38m x 2.79m )
Bedroom 3 7' 9" x 8' 7" ( 2.36m x 2.62m )
Bedroom 4 7' 1" x 7' 7" ( 2.16m x 2.31m )
Family Shower Room
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62527958.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD104906. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.