4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWellspring Road, Finedon, Wellingborough
Sold STC £250,000
- Finedon Park Development
- Carlingford Design
- Four Bedroom Three Storey Home
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining
- Separate Spacious Living Room
- En Suite to Two Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Call to View the Showhome
CARLINGFORD DESIGN (PLOT 6) - A four bedroom end of terrace house built over three storeys, open plan kitchen/dining room, downstairs cloakroom, separate living room, en suite facilities to two bedrooms, one parking space.
CARLINGFORD DESIGN (PLOT 6) - A four bedroom end of terrace house built over three storeys, open plan kitchen/dining room, downstairs cloakroom, separate living room, en suite facilities to two bedrooms, one parking space. For an appointment to view the site please contact us on 01536 524425.
Reached via part glazed main front door. Stairs rising to first floor landing. Under stairs cupboard. Radiator.
Suite comprises low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, frosted window to front aspect.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 15'9 x 8'7 (4.81m x 2.63m)
Window to front aspect. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over. Cupboard housing boiler for central heating. Double electric oven and gas hob. Integrated washing machine and dishwasher. Integrated fridge/freezer.
LOUNGE 15'6 x 16' (4.74m x 4.89m)
Window to rear aspect. French doors leading to rear garden. Radiator.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM 15'6 x 8'7 (4.74m x 2.64m)
Window to rear aspect. Double fitted wardrobe. Radiator.
Suite comprises shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC, radiator, extractor.
BEDROOM 12'2 x 8'7 (3.72m x 2.64m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator.
BEDROOM 12'2 x 7'2 (3.72m x 2.19m)
Window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Suite comprises low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath, radiator, extractor, frosted window to front aspect.
SECOND FLOOR LANDING
MASTER BEDROOM 12'2 x 12'6 (3.73m x 3.82m)
Feature window to front aspect. Radiator.
Suite comprises low level WC, shower cubicle and pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, extractor.
Mainly laid to lawn, patio area and gated access to parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62528168.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201663. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.