2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFletemoor Road, Plymouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi Detached
- Two Bedroom
- Large Rear Garden
- Front Garden
- Sought After Location
- Close To Amenities
- No Chain
- Perfect FTB or INVESTMENT
This beautifully situated and presented property is not one to be missed! It has a beautiful large rear garden and a front garden giving the approach to the property a really pretty and elegant feel. There is also scope to create off road parking if this is a necessity. Call today to view.
This property is beautifully situated and centrally located. It is in close proximity to amenities and regular bus routes. It has recently had newly fitted windows and new carpets laid. This property is in an extremely sought after area and will not stay on the market long. Please call us today to book your viewing on 01752 367232.
Front facing obscured double glazed window. Newly Carpeted flooring.
Lounge 12' 10" May into bay x 9' 7" Max ( 3.91m May into bay x 2.92m Max )
Front facing double glazed bay window. Wall mounted radiator. Plain plastered walls, feature ceiling, rose and coving. Laminated flooring.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 12' 5" ( 2.41m x 3.78m )
Rear facing double glazed window with single glazed door to the rear elevation. Partly fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces. Free standing cooker, plumbing for washing machine. Splash back tiling and laminated flooring. Understairs cupboard housing electric and gas meter also with a single glazed side window.
Stairs leading from ground floor with side facing single glazed obscured window. Wall mounted radiator, loft access. Plain plastered walls and newly carpeted flooring.
Bedroom One 13' 1" Max into Bay x 12' 6" Max into recess ( 3.99m Max into Bay x 3.81m Max into recess )
Front facing double glazed bay window. Built in cupboard, wall mounted radiator. Plain plastered walls and newly fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 8' 2" x 7' 5" ( 2.49m x 2.26m )
Rear facing double glazed window. Wall mounted radiator. Newly fitted carpet and plain plastered walls.
Rear facing obscured double glazed window. Bath, wash hand basin and low level wc. plain plastered walls and partly tiled and vinyl flooring.
Pretty mature plant and shrub boarder upon approach. mainly laid to lawn. Easy off road parking.
Extra large south facing rear garden. mainly laid to lawn with patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62528960.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX103161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.