2 bedroom terraced house for saleGarton Grove, Leeds
Sold STC £85,000
- Guide Price £85,000 - £90,000
- Mid Terrace
- Two Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
- Close Proximity to Leeds City Centre
- Well Presented
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Guide Price £85,000 - £90,000. Calling all first time buyers, downsizers and investors alike, a two bed mid terrace that is sure to impress. Within close proximity to Leeds City Centre, motorways and schools, this property must be viewed to be appreciated.
Guide Price £85,000 - £90,000. Calling all first time buyers, downsizers and investors alike, a two bed mid terrace that is sure to impress. The property briefly comprises; Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, landing, two bedrooms and family bathroom. Within close proximity to Leeds City Centre, motorways and schools, this property must be viewed to be appreciated.
Double glazed door to front, radiator,
Lounge 15' 4" x 9' 3" max ( 4.67m x 2.82m max )
A double glazed window to front, electric feature fireplace, laminate wood flooring and radiator.
Kitchen/diner 13' 4" x 11' 4" max ( 4.06m x 3.45m max )
Modern fitted kitchen with a selection of wall and base units with tiled splash back, dual cooker point, stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, radiator, double glazed window to rear and a double glazed door leading to the rear garden. An under stairs storage cupboard and space for a dining table.
Access to two bedrooms and family bathroom with loft access
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 13' 8" max ( 3.73m x 4.17m max )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' 7" x 11' 4" max ( 2.31m x 3.45m max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, cupboard housing central heating boiler.
Fitted with a modern white suite comprising; panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC.
Tiled walls, vinyl flooring, double glazed frosted window to the rear and heated towel rail
The front features a paved area with path leading to the front door.
Rear garden with a paved area and out house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62529419.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGT105060. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crossgates. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.