2 bedroom terraced house for saleCranwell Street, Lincoln
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Home
- Well Appointed Accommodation
- Views Overlooking the River Witham
- Outbuilding with Basic Plumbing, Power and Lighting
- Within Close Proximity to the City Centre
A Two Bedroom Mid Terrace home situated within close proximity to the City Centre of Lincoln. The residence offers well appointed accommodation throughout alongside spacious living areas. Briefly comprising Kitchen, Dining Room, Lounge, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom, Loft Room and Front and Rear Gardens.
A Two Bedroom Mid Terrace home situated within close proximity to the City Centre of Lincoln. The residence offers well appointed accommodation throughout alongside spacious living areas. Briefly comprising Kitchen, Dining Room, Lounge, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom, Loft Room and Front and Rear Gardens with Outbuilding to the Rear with basic plumbing, power and electricity. Nearby local amenities such as schools, shops and eateries and benefits from views overlooking the River Witham.
Kitchen 17' 10" x 8' 6" ( 5.44m x 2.59m )
Entering the property via stable door to fitted Kitchen with a range of wall and base level units and work surfaces incorporating one and half bowl stainless steel sink drainer, integrated electric oven electric hob with extractor fan, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, central heating boiler, wall mounted panel radiator, double glazed window to the side aspect complete with tiled flooring and walls.
Dining Room 12' 2" x 10' 10" ( 3.71m x 3.30m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect, single glazed cabin window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, laminate flooring and storage cupboard.
Lounge 13' x 11' ( 3.96m x 3.35m )
With two double glazed windows to the rear aspect, French patio doors leading out to the Garden, log burner, laminate flooring and wall mounted panel radiator.
First Floor Landing
Access to Loft.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 12' 1" into the recess ( 3.33m x 3.68m into the recess )
With double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, built in storage cupboard and telephone socket.
Bedroom Two 7' 11" x 8' 5" ( 2.41m x 2.57m )
With double glazed window to the rear aspect and wall mounted panel radiator.
A Three Piece Suite comprising low level flush WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment complete with partial tiling and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Loft Room 12' 6" x 16' 3" ( 3.81m x 4.95m )
With double glazed Velux windows to front and rear aspects.
Front yard enclosed via walls and accessed via wooden gate with security light. With views overlooking the river Witham to the rear, a laid to lawn landscaped Garden area with vegetable patch and light.
Outbuilding 10' 5" x 6' 9" ( 3.18m x 2.06m )
Entering the building via Wooden door to the rear aspect, single glazed window to the rear aspect, basic plumbing, electricity and power.
Accessed at the end of Cranwell Street via passage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62529422.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR111009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.