3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Entry, Diss
Sold STC £375,000
- Three Bed Detached House
- En-suites in All Rooms
- New Build
- Within Walking Distance of Shops
- Bright and Open
Situated within the sought after village of Diss is this bright and modern detached family house. Built this year this house offers three bedrooms all with ensuites. This house is just a short walk away from the town of Diss.
Located in the popular town of Diss, is this bright and modern three bedroom house, positioned on a Conservation Area meaning that this sought after house is both tucked away and in a quiet location. This house offers off road parking for several cars, there is no garage but if it is required there is space to build one.
The property has newly been built and offers three bedrooms all have got en-suites attached, a good sized kitchen fitted with ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher, washer/dryer and fridge freezer.
This house is very light and open offering lots of open plan living accommodation. This house has been built by the respected builder Danny Ward.
The house has been built in the garden of a large house, the garden is mainly laid to lawn with some mature trees surrounding. Overall the plot measures 0,12 acres (STMS).
The house is on mains water, gas, electric and drains are connected to the property. The heating is provided by a gas fired boiler, the gas fired boiler is also used to heat the domestic hot water.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 13' 10" x 16' 7" ( 4.22m x 5.05m )
Double glazed sliding doors leading to the garden, built in AEG appliances and built in fridge freezer, oven, extractor fan, front and side aspect windows and washing machine.
Low level flush W/C, vanity unit, wash basin and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Living Room 16' 8" x 16' 9" ( 5.08m x 5.11m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, wood burning stove, carpet and radiator
Dining Room/ Study 16' 7" x 10' 2" ( 5.05m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to the front and side aspect.
Bedroom 1 14' 4" x 12' 6" ( 4.37m x 3.81m )
Bedroom 2 13' 10" x 16' 7" ( 4.22m x 5.05m )
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 3 10' 4" x 10' 9" ( 3.15m x 3.28m )
En-Suite Shower Room
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105322. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.