2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLord Road, Diss
- Open House Saturday 22nd October 11am-12pm
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen / Diner
- End Terrace House
- West Facing Garden
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Easy Access to Train Station
- Ideal Buy to Let / First Time Buy
** OPEN HOUSE Sat 22nd Oct 11am - 12pm ** Are you an investor or First Time Buyer? This is a spacious two double bedroom end terace house within close walking distance to the train station and town centre. With modern kitchen/diner, large living room, conservatory, garage and off road parking.
This two bedroom end terrace house is ideally situated in Diss town and within easy access of both the town centre and the trrain station. Having been improved by its current owner, the property benefits from a modern kitchen / diner, conservatory, living room, two double bedrooms and a large bathroom. Exsternally, there is a west faceing garden with rear access to the en-bloc garage and off road parking.
Cupboard under stairs, and doors to;
Kitchen / Diner 12' x 8' ( 3.66m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window and door to rear aspect, vinyl flooring
Conservatory 11' x 8' ( 3.35m x 2.44m )
Lounge 14' x 12' ( 4.27m x 3.66m )
Bedroom 1 12' x 8' ( 3.66m x 2.44m )
Bedroom 2 12' x 8' 1" ( 3.66m x 2.46m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62529431.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105853. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.