2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRobinsons Close, Mellis
Sold STC £160,000
- Open House Saturday 22nd October 12.30pm - 1.30pm
- Two Bedrooms
- End Terrace House
- Modern Kitchen / Diner
- Decent Size Front and Rear Fardens
- Multiple Off Road Parking
- Villgae Location
- Extention Potential
A smart and modern ideal first time buy or investment. An end terrace offering two bedrooms, kitchen/diner, conservatory, large garden, multiple off road parking and large shed.
A fantastic opportunity to aqquire a modern two bedroom end terrace property which is an ideal investment or first time buy. Benefitting from being on the end, there is further potential for extention and has the added extra of pedestrain access around to the rear. The front garden is also of decent sized and has an element of privacy also.The rear garden is also of exceptional size in comparison with the property as has the added benefit of extra length and more off road parking than the average property on Robinsons Close.
Internally, there is a modern kitchen/diner, living room, conservatory, two bedrooms and a bthroom on the first floor.
Mellis is ideally situated for access to all parts of the region including the Suffolk /Norfolk heritage coast, the county capitals of Ipswich and Norwich, Cambridge to the west and the historic city of Bury St Edmunds.
The nearby market town of Diss has a full range of amenities including an important rail connection with direct service to London Liverpool Street (circa 90mins ).
Living Room 13' x 9' ( 3.96m x 2.74m )
Kitchen/ Diner 12' x 8' ( 3.66m x 2.44m )
Bedroom 1 11' x 9' 1" ( 3.35m x 2.77m )
Bedroom 2 9' x 6' ( 2.74m x 1.83m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62529434.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105862. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.