1 bedroom flat for saleCarters Walk, Farnham
- A good sized built in cupboard in the bedroom which saves on floor space.
- Fabulous storage including outside storage cupboard and loft access.
- Really nice bathroom with shower over the bath.
- With this flat you get the benefits of having your own private entrance.
- There are white goods which can be included in the sale which is great for an investor.
- The property benefits from two allocated parking spaces.
- The property benefits from a fabulous communal garden to the rear.
- Situated in a lovely area with lots of greenery close by.
- This is a fantastic investment opportunity.
A fabulous first floor flat in the delightful area of Farnham. The property comprises entrance hall, stairs up to hallway, lounge, good size kitchen, bathroom and bedroom. It is presented in a fairly neutral decor throughout with laminate flooring through most of the living areas. There is a good sized storage cupboard outside the front of the property and also loft access. A cupboard in the bedroom provides even more storage for this excellent flat. The property also benefits from double glazing. There are white goods in the kitchen which could be included in the sale.
The property would make a great home for someone or equally could be a superb investment opportunity with Guildford and Aldershot being very close by and also an easy commute to London. There is also allocated parking with the property.
ENTRANCE HALL TO STAIRS
HALLWAY 8'5" X 2'8"
KITCHEN 15'3" X 5'8"
LOUNGE 11'9" X 8'4"
BATHROOM 6'1" X 5'5"
BEDROOM 11'3" X 8'8"
EPC band: C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.