2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHeyford Court, Mildenhall, Bury St. Edmunds
Sold STC £225,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached bungalow
- Pleasant corner cul-de-sac position
- Two double bedrooms
- Parking and garage
- Gas fired central heating
This beautifully presented and well proportioned two bedroom bungalow is situated within this popular Comet Way development and an early viewing is highly recommended.
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a two bedroom detached bungalow beautifully presented throughout with a modern kitchen and bathroom and the added benefit of a large conservatory to the rear. Bungalows in this area rarely come on the market and this is a popular cul-de-sac within this modern development of Comet Way and is close and convenient for all the amenities of Mildenhall and its town centre. The bungalow has a good size living room opening into a dining area, modern fully fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and a generously proportioned conservatory giving plenty of living space and space for entertaining. The garden to the rear is easy to maintain and there is also a garage with parking to the side of the property.
The Accommodation Comprises
With a very deep full length cupboard for coats etc and an additional built in airing cupboard housing the lagged hot water cylinder. There is also access into the insulated loft space with a useful pull down ladder, radiator, karndean oak effect flooring.
Living Room 14' 6" x 11' 7" ( 4.42m x 3.53m )
With a feature fireplace with a marble surround, insert and hearth, TV point, radiator. Archway to:
Dining Room 9' 8" x 7' 9" ( 2.95m x 2.36m )
With radiator, serving hatch through to the kitchen, sliding doors into conservatory.
Kitchen 10' x 10' ( 3.05m x 3.05m )
Providing a range of cream high gloss wall and base level units with a built in eye level electric oven with a shelf for microwave over, four ring gas hob with extractor hood above, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space for fridge freezer, radiator, door to:
Conservatory 18' x 8' 3" ( 5.49m x 2.51m )
With tiled flooring, electric wall mounted heater, doors to rear gardens. This conservatory also has a useful utility area where there is plumbing for a washing machine and space for a tumble dryer.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 9' 1" ( 3.40m x 2.77m )
Providing views over the rear gardens, ceiling light and fan, triple wardrobes with sliding doors, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 8' 3" ( 3.71m x 2.51m )
With double built in wardrobes with sliding doors, radiator.
Providing a corner shower cubicle, low level wc, wash hand basin with mixer tap set in a vanity unit with cupboards under and drawers for additional storage. There is also a wall mirror and additional drawers for storage, tiled walls and floor, heated towel rail.
As previously mentioned the bungalow is situated in a pleasant corner position in this cul-de-sac and to the side of the property there is a driveway for parking two - three vehicles and access into the single garage. To the rear of the property there is a very private garden which is predominantly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and plants with two paved patio seating areas ideal for entertaining providing sheltered spots, garden shed and summerhouse, three waterbutts, outside tap and lighting.
From Mildenhall Town Centre proceed along Queensway and after the pedestrian crossing take the right hand turning into Comet Way, turn right into Fincham Road and Heyford Court can be found as the second turning on the right hand side. On entering Heyford Court continue to the end of the road and turn right and this property can then be found immediately on your left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62543018.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH104612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.