3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMid Water Crescent, Hampton Vale, Peterborough
Sold STC £200,000
- Three Bedroom
- Semi Detached House
- Separate Dining Room
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Garage and Parking
- Immaculately Presented
*Semi Detached House
*Separate Dining Room
*En Suite to Master Bedroom
*Garage and Parking
Entrance Hallway with wood floor, radiator and doors to:
Cloakroom with fitted two piece suite comprising with wall mounted wash basin with splash back tiles and close coupled WC.
17'8" x 10'10" UPVC double glazed window to front aspect and UPVC double glazed double doors to rear garden, radiator, television point.
11'8" x 7'9" UPVC double glazed box window to front aspect and radiator.
13'11" x 9'4" Fitted with a range of wall and base units with workspace over, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, gas hob with extractor hood over, electric double oven, UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect and storage cupboard.
Stairs Leading to First Floor Landing with radiator, airing cupboard and doors to:
14'1" x 10'6" fitted mirrored double wardrobe, UPVC double glazed window to front aspect and radiator, door to:
7'11" x 6'3" Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled double shower enclosure, wash hand basin with splash back tiles and low level WC.
10'2" x 13'0" UPVC double glazed window to Front aspect and radiator.
7'6" x 7'2" UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
With fitted three piece suite comprising panelled bath with splash back tiles, wash hand basin with splash back tiles and low level WC, heated towel rail.
17'6" x 9'0" electric door with lighting
Externally there is block paved driveway for two to three cars leading to garage. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with decked area enclosed by timber fence.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62544353.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAM201276. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Hampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.