3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNaish Barton, East Coker, Yeovil
Offers in Excess of
- Desirable Village Location
- Character Cottage
- Ample Period Features
- Three Bedrooms
- Good Size Gardens
A unique three bedroom character cottage situated in the desirable village East Coker. The accommodation benefits from a wealth of period features to include inglenook fireplaces, flagstone flooring & exposed ceiling beams. Externally the property boasts good size mature gardens & countryside views.
Wooden oak door to the front opening into:
Flagstone flooring. Doors opening into the sitting room and dining room.
Sitting Room 22' 10" max x 16' ( 6.96m max x 4.88m )
Windows to the front, rear and side. Inglenook fireplace with wood burner inset. Wooden staircase rising to the first floor. Aerial point. Exposed ceiling beams. Storage heater.
Dining Room 17' 5" max x 13' 4" ( 5.31m max x 4.06m )
Windows to the front and rear. Feature inglenook fireplace. Stairs rising into the master bedroom. Flagstone flooring. Inset spotlights to the ceiling. Storage heater. Door opening into utility area. Opening into:
Fitted Kitchen 9' 9" x 5' 11" ( 2.97m x 1.80m )
Windows to the rear and side. Granite work surface with Belfast sink and mixer tap. Space for free standing range cooker. Plumbing for washing machine. Understairs storage cupboard. Storage heater.
Utility Area 8' 10" x 4' 5" ( 2.69m x 1.35m )
Window to the rear. Door to the side opening to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 17' 4" max x 16' 7" max ( 5.28m max x 5.05m max )
Windows to the front and rear with feature Hamstone sills. Exposed beams to one wall. Storage heater. Door opening into:
Window to the rear. Suite comprising free standing roll top bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Wash hand basin inset to vanity unit. Low level WC. Built in storage cupboard. Tiled floor.
Bedroom 16' 3" x 7' 4" ( 4.95m x 2.24m )
Windows to the front and rear with feature Hamstone sills. Exposed wooden beams to one wall. Storage heater.
Bedroom 10' 11" max x 9' 6" max ( 3.33m max x 2.90m max )
Window to the front with feature Hamstone sill. Exposed wooden beams to one wall. Storage heater.
Window to the side. Suite comprising shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Access to the loft space. Storage heater.
Good size mature gardens with an ideal shingle seating area and beautiful countryside views. There are garden sheds, greenhouse and log store.
From the office, follow the one way system round to the hospital roundabout and take the first exit. At the roundabout take the second exit onto Hendford Hill. At the roundabout take the second exit onto West Coker Road. At the roundabout take the first exit onto West Coker Road. Turn left onto Nash Lane. Continue on this road and the property can be found via our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEO104240. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Yeovil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.