2 bedroom mobile home for salePlot 11 Heron's Cottage, Frostley Gate, Holbeach Fen
Withdrawn from Market £29,450
- BRAND NEW STATIC CARAVAN
- TWO BEDROOMS
- SHOWER ROOM & EN SUITE
- OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- OPEN VIEWS
Full descriptionACCOMMODATION Glazed UPVC entrance door into;
ENTRANCE HALL Wood effect floor, cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler, doors arranged off to;
SHOWER ROOM Low level WC, pedestal wash basin, double shower cubicle with shower over, obscure glazed UPVC window, extractor fan, wood effect flooring.
BEDROOM 8' 1" x 13' 2" (2.47m x 4.02m) UPVC window, two built-in double wardrobes with dressing table, two bedside cabinets, TV aerial point, door to;
EN-SUITE CLOAKROOM Low level WC, pedestal wash basin, obscure glazed window, wood effect flooring.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN, LIVING, DINING SPACE 23' 1" x 11' 8" (7.06m x 3.58m) Fitted base cupboards and drawer units beneath the work surface with inset single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap, built-in low level electric oven with gas hob and extractor over, built-in fridge freezer, UPVC window, eye level wall cupboards and open access to living area.
UPVC windows to both side elevations and French doors to the front. TV aerial point, wall mounted electric heater, radiators.
From the kitchen there is a door to;
BEDROOM TWO 6' 5" x 6' 4" (1.96m x 1.95m) Built-in wardrobe, twin beds, wall cupboard, two windows and radiator.
EXTERIOR Gravelled off-road parking area for 2-3 vehicles and small flowerbed to the front. To the left hand side there is a good size lawned area which could provide further garden space if required.
DIRECTIONS From our office proceed along Church Street, continue into Station Street and into Fen Road for approx. 2miles until reaching the crossroads at Saturday Bridge. Turn left signposted Sutton St James. Continue along this road turning left into Frostley Gate, where Herons Cottage can be found on the right hand side.
SITE INFORMATION We are reliably informed that the current annual site rent fees for 2015 are £2,250 including VAT. This includes £50 worth of electric cards. The current regulations require a £300 deposit payable by the 1st October with the balance payable by the 1st Feb, whereupon the electric cards are available. The fee includes ground rent, water supply costs and council tax. Electricity is supplied on a pay as you go basis.
The Herons Cottage development operates an eleven month licence which runs from the 1st March -31st January following. The park is situated in a quiet pleasant location around 3.5miles to the south of Holbeach and is accessed by a remote controlled key fob system. There is a modern amenity block with male and female showers and toilets and laundry room.
SITE RULES Site Rules and Regulations for Heron's Cottage.
* The Caravan Parks are for holiday use only and cannot be used as a permanent address.
* The Caravan Park will be open all year, however, static caravans must be vacated from 31st Jan. until 1st March.
* Children under the age of 12 years are not allowed to stay on the park.
* If you require one of the Heron's Cottage team to fix a problem with your caravan this will be chargeable at £25 per hour plus materials.
* All Gas to be purchased from the office.
* All Electric cards to be purchased from the office.
* All Caravans must be gas tested annually and a copy of the certificate taken to the office.
* All caravans must be electric tested every three years and a copy of the certificate taken to the office.
*All Caravans must be insured and a copy shown at the office.
* Transfer fee of £1,500 is payable to the site office on all private sales.
* If you are wishing to sell your caravan please complete the appropriate form from the office. If you wish to sell privately, for vans 15 year and over please contact the office.
* The life span for static caravans on our parks from new will be 15 to 20 years, depending upon the van's condition.
* Tow-off fees of £500 are payable to the site office.
* All payments, including ground rents, are non-refundable.
* The 5mph limit must be observed at all times.
* You are responsible for the maintenance around your caravan pitch, 1 metre around the edge, including all weeding on your hard standing area.
* Please note, if a site warden has to weed and tidy your plot you will be charged £25 per hour.
* All paving slab work will be carried out by the site and only slabs purchased from the site office can be laid.
* Excessive noise, anti-social behaviour etc. will not be tolerated.
* Only domestic household waste is to be placed in the bin compounds.
* Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times. If your dog fouls on the site you are responsible for cleaning it up. Please use the bins provided.
* All caravans must be chained down. (Ask at the office for a quote)
* No smoking in public areas, including toilet blocks.
* No fixed washing line to be hung from the caravan or any fixed objects. All rotary lines must be taken down and stored when not in use and at night.
* No hand wipes or anything other than toilet paper to be deposited down any toilet at any time.
* There are to be no BBQs etc. to be left scattered around your pitch, they should be put away after use. (If a site warden has to tidy your pitch you will be charged £50).
* No metal stakes or any of the above to be left on the ground. If this causes damage to the lawn mowers you will be charged for the cost of the repair.
* There are to be no tradesmen working on site without the offices prior permission.
* Fishermen only along the water's edge. No unaccompanied children under the age of 14 allowed to fish.
* Veranda's are to only be purchased through Sunny Decks on 01754 880022.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101505007357. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Longstaff, Holbeach. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.