4 bedroom detached house for saleTaylors Road, Rowhedge, Colchester
Sold STC £300,000
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Spacious Detached Family Home
- Large Lounge/Diner & Fitted Kitchen
- Five Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- Large Rear Garden
- Popular Village Location
OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN, this spacious five bedroom detached property is set in the stunning waterfront village of Rowhedge. The property benefits from four double bedrooms, large rear garden, off road parking, garage and is perfect for the growing family.
Entrance Door To:
Lounge / Diner 25' 10" x 12' 4" ( 7.87m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to front, stairs to first floor, two radiators, carpet to lounge area, vinyl flooring to dining area, door to:
Kitchen 12' 2" x 12' 2" ( 3.71m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to side, double glazed French doors to rear garden, modern fitted kitchen comprising range of base and eye level units and drawers, roll edge work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, space for range oven with extractor hood over, space for further appliances, tiled floor, inset spotlights.
First Floor Accommodation
Loft access, radiator, doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 12' 4" ( 3.76m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 9' 1" ( 4.06m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 4" x 9' 2" ( 4.06m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 11" x 7' 11" ( 3.02m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, built-in wardrobe, airing cupboard.
Bedroom Five 8' 11" x 6' 2" ( 2.72m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator.
Modern white four piece bathroom suite comprising panel enclosed bath, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, double glazed window to rear.
The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn with patio/shingled area, all enclosed by panel fencing. There is a gate providing side access.
There is a Single Garage with parking in front.
Proceed away from Colchester along Mersea Road/B1025, turn left onto Abbots Road, turn right onto Old Heath Road, bear left onto Rowhedge Road and continue until you reach Rowhedge, bear left onto Marsh Crescent, turn right onto Head Street, continue onto Rectory Road, turn left onto Taylors Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62546009.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS110455. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.