2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKings Drive, Queensway, Winsford
Sold STC £120,000
- Semi-detached house with no chain
- Situated within half mile of town centre
- South-westerly facing garden & driveway.
- Lounge, kitchen/diner, cloaks/WC, cellar
- Two bedrooms, Staircase to loft space with Velux & radiator
- Gas central heating system & PVCu double glazing
- GUIDE PRICE £120,000 - £140,000
GUIDE PRICE £120,000 - £140,000. Situated in the ever popular Dene estate, this semi-detached property is perfectly positioned to give you peace and quiet and also convenient access to the town centre which is within half a mile. The property has a garden and driveway, and no ongoing chain.
Situated in the ever popular Dene estate, this two bedroom semi-detached property is perfectly positioned to give you peace and quiet but also convenient access to the town centre which is within half a mile. The property benefits from a gas central heating system & PVCu double glazing, and comprises hall, cloaks/WC, living room, dining kitchen, cellar, first floor landing, two double bedrooms, one of which has a staircase off to a loft space with rooflight & radiator, and large family bathroom. Externally there is an enclosed garden with lawn and decked patio area, and a gravelled driveway with double vehicular access gates providing secure off road parking. The property is offered for sale with the advantage of no ongoing chain.
PVCu opaque double glazed entrance door. Tiled floor. Cupboard with electricity meter. Doors to lounge and cloaks/W.C.
Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks. Tiled floor.
Lounge 12' 5" x 15' 9" ( 3.78m x 4.80m )
Wall mounted log effect electric fire. Wood effect laminate floor. Radiator. Built-in cupboard with storage space and gas meter.
Kitchen/ Diner 12' 4" x 18' 3" narrowing to 9' 10" ( 3.76m x 5.56m narrowing to 3.00m )
Fitted with a range of white gloss wall and base units, and work surfaces and breakfast bar with tiled splashbacks. Stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric oven and four-ring electric hob with filter canopy over. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Space for fridge/freezer. Wood effect laminate flooring. Staircase to first floor. Door to cellar. PVCu double glazed window to front. PVCu opaque double glazed window to side. Radiator. PVCu double glazed double doors to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Doors leading to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 12' 6" x 9' 11" max ( 3.81m x 3.02m max )
PVCu double glazed window to front. PVCu opaque double glazed window to side. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 7" x 13' maximum narrowing to 9' 10" minimum ( 2.62m x 3.96m maximum narrowing to 3.00m minimum )
PVCu double glazed window to front. Radiator. Staircase to loft area.
Loft Area 14' 1" Restricted headroom to parts x 10' 1" ( 4.29m Restricted headroom to parts x 3.07m )
Double glazed Velux rooflight. Wood effect laminate floor. Radiator. Access to loft storage area.
Bathroom 12' 4" x 8' 6" ( 3.76m x 2.59m )
Fitted with a low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin with tiled splashbacks, and bath with electric shower and screen over. Tiled walls around bath. Worcester gas central heating boiler. Tiled floor. Heated towel rail. Radiator. PVCu opaque double glazed window to side.
The property enjoys a south-westerly facing garden that is laid to lawn and timber decked patio area and there is also a gravelled driveway, all of which is enclosed by timber panel fencing with double vehicular access gates and a pedestrian access gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62548040.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSF105257. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Winsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.