1 bedroom flat for saleShelldale Road, Portslade, Brighton
- Own street entrance
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
- Large open plan living area
- Front and rear gardens
- Good sized double bedroom
- Gas heating
- Short walk Portslade station
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this one double bedroom garden flat situated within this sought after location. The flat has its own street entrance, large open plan living area with well fitted kitchen, good sized double bedroom, attractive front and rear gardens,
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this bright and spacious one double bedroom flat, situated within this sought after location. The flat has the benefit of having its own street entrance, large open plan living area with a section of the room dedicated to a well fitted contemporary kitchen with built in appliances, good sized double bedroom and bathroom with white suite. Outside there is an attractive front garden and to the rear there is a good sized decked garden which has ample space for table and chairs. The flat is in excellent decorative order throughout with benefits including gas fired central heating and double glazing, Internal inspection strongly recommended.
Lower Ground Floor
Own Street Entrance
Spacious Entrance Hall
In Excess of 11 ft, with smooth finish walls and ceiling, radiator, wood flooring, high level fuse box and door leading to the living room.
L Shaped Open Plan Living Area 18' 3" x 16' 4" ( 5.56m x 4.98m )
With continuation of the wood flooring, smooth finish walls and ceiling, attractive wrought iron fireplace surround with decorative tiled inserts, two radiators, ample space for both dining and living room areas, A section of the room dedicated to a well fitted contemporary kitchen with excellent range of high gloss units with brush chrome handles arranged to two walls comprising of base cupboards and drawers, build in brush chrome oven with 4 ring hob over with extractor, integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, complimented by roll edge work surfaces with matching upstands, inset 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer and drainer, matching eye level cupboards, double glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
Bedroom 13' 1" x 11' 4" ( 3.99m x 3.45m )
This bright good sized room is situated only just below road level and enjoys the outlook across the front garden, large double glazed window, smooth finish walls and ceiling, radiator and with ample space for double bed and additional bedroom furniture.
White suite with chrome fitments comprising of a paneled bath with hand shower attachment over and with wall mounted shower with controls, sink set into cupboard with double cupboards beneath with mixer, low level w/c, part tiled walls with the remainder of the walls and ceiling being smooth finish with ceiling down lighters, wall mounted heated towel rail, tiled floor and space and plumbing for automatic washing machine.
To the front of the property there is an attractive front garden, with pathway leading to the front door.
Accessed from the living area is a good sized two tiered decked garden with ample space for large garden table and chairs and with contemporary lighting.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62548073.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HGL102453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove Hangleton Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.