3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Pastures, Wood Meadow, Oulton, Lowestoft
Sold STC £195,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***BRAND NEW HOMES***
- Plot 8 & 9, The Douglas
- 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Enclosed Garden, Driveway & Garage
- A Chance To Personalise Finishes
- 10yr NHBC Warranty
- Available On The Help To Buy Scheme
- Sought After Oulton Location
This BRAND NEW three bedroom semi-detached house has it's own garage and driveway parking. This property has an en-suite to the master bedroom, downstairs cloakroom and good size living room with French doors leading into the rear garden.
***BRAND NEW HOME***All of the homes are available to purchase using the government Help to Buy scheme with just a 5% deposit***The Pastures in the sought after Village of Oulton is a select new development of one, two, three and four bedroom homes. This mix of stylish and quality bungalows and houses are the first to be released by reputable local builders Oldman Homes. These new energy efficient homes are built to a high specification using the latest building techniques. Features include 'A' rated boilers, double glazing and high 'U' value wall and loft insulation.
Set close to a local country park, The Pastures has easy access to local schools and a wide variety of amenities to include shops, bars and restaurants. Close by, Lowestoft Town Centre is easily accessed by local bus routes. Norwich and Ipswich are also well connected by rail.
Door to the front, stairs leading to the first floor level, storage cupboard.
UPVC double glazed window to the front, WC, wash hand basin.
Living Room 15' 9" x 10' 8" ( 4.80m x 3.25m )
UPVC double glazed French doors leading into the garden, UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Kitchen/diner 8' 9" x 17' ( 2.67m x 5.18m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front & side, a choice of kitchens available for early enquiries with integrated 'A' rated kitchen appliances to include single oven, hob (with choice of gas or electric for early reservations), extractor fan, 50/50 fridge/freezer, dishwasher.
Stairs leading up from the ground floor, airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 10' 9" ( 3.73m x 3.28m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front and side.
UPVC double glazed window to the front, suite comprising of WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle.
Bedroom 2 8' 7" x 9' 7" ( 2.62m x 2.92m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 3 7' x 9' 7" ( 2.13m x 2.92m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
UPVC double glazed window to the side, suite comprising of WC, wash hand basin and bath.
Landscaped front garden.
Seeded garden to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62548088.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW102285. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.