2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBracken Avenue, Overstrand, Cromer
Sold STC £250,000
- Recently Refurbished Detached Bungalow
- Lounge with Open Fire & Conservatory
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Garage & Rear Garden
- No onward chain!
A recently refurbished detached bungalow set in the popular coastal village of Overstrand. Boasting a lounge with open fire, kitchen/diner, conservatory & two double bedrooms. With a garage, driveway parking & rear garden. Offered with no onward chain!
Bracken Avenue is set in the beautiful coastal village of Overstrand, under 2 miles from the seaside town of Cromer. This fully refurbished detached bungalow consists of a high gloss white kitchen/diner, lounge with open fire, conservatory, two double bedrooms, family bathroom and a cloakroom. To the rear of the property there is a patio area and lawned area with shrubs and borders, and a greenhouse. To the front there is a driveway leading to the garage, a lawned area and paved footpath leading to front door. Offered with no onward chain!
With an obscure double glazed entrance door to the front aspect with side panel window. Radiator and carpet. Loft access and storage cupboard. Doors off.
Lounge 16' 8" x 10' 5" ( 5.08m x 3.18m )
With two double glazed windows to the front and side aspects. Open fire. Two radiators and carpet. Television and telephone points.
Kitchen / Diner 12' 3" x 11' 2" ( 3.73m x 3.40m )
With a range of high gloss white fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over and part tiled splashbacks. One and a half sink bowl with drainer and mixer tap. Radiator and slate effect vinyl flooring. Airing cupboard. Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Door to inner rear porch.
With a double glazed door to the front aspect. Carpet. Further door to the rear garden. Door into garage. Door into;
With a low level WC and hand wash basin. Gas central heating boiler. Double glazed window to the side aspect.
With a three piece suite comprising of; a low level WC, hand wash basin, and bath with mixer taps and shower over. Extractor fan and radiator. Slate effect vinyl flooring and part tiled splashbacks. Obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 2 13' 9" x 7' 11" ( 4.19m x 2.41m )
With two double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects. Built in wardrobes. Radiator and carpet. Door into;
Conservatory 11' x 10' ( 3.35m x 3.05m )
Of brick construction. With double glazed windows to the front, side and rear aspects. Radiator, carpet and light. Door leading to the rear garden.
Bedroom 1 12' 5" x 9' 2" ( 3.78m x 2.79m )
With two double glazed windows to the front and side aspects. Built in wardrobes. Radiator and carpet.
Garage 18' 9" x 8' 3" ( 5.71m x 2.51m )
With up and over door. Power, light and plumbing for washing machine. Window to the rear aspect. Integral door into rear hallway.
To the front of the property there is a driveway with ample parking approaching the garage. There is a lawned area with shrubs and borders, and a paved foot path leading to the front door.
To the rear of the property there is a patio area with step down to a further patio and lawned area, with trees, shrubs and borders. There is a greenhouse, outside tap and gate to access the side of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62548091.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM104894. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.