3 bedroom terraced house for saleOrchard Close, Letchworth Garden City
- THREE Good Size Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking To The Front
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Situated In A Cul-De-Sac Location In The Popular Development Of The Grange
- Lovely Rear Garden
- Spacious Accommodation Throughout
- Ideal Family Home
ATTENTION FAMILY BUYERS! This Ideal Three Bedroom Terrace Provides Generous Living Accommodation Throughout With Off Road Parking To The Front. Featuring A Great Size Laid To Lawn Garden, Kitchen, Living Room, Conservatory & Three Great Size Bedrooms.
Letchworth Garden City:
Letchworth is the world's first Garden City that was founded by Ebenezer Howard in 1903, with a vision that would relieve the poverty and slum conditions suffered by so many within the late Victorian era. With a dream of Garden Cities where the best elements of town and country would be combined from the town in order to be used to benefit the ordinary townspeople. Now more than 100 years on, the Estate is now managed by the Heritage Foundation.
- 35 minutes to London King's Cross by train.
- A1(M), junctions 9 & 10. Stevenage (9 miles). Welwyn Garden City (14 miles). M25 (20 miles). Luton (14 miles). Cambridge (25 miles).
- Local Airports - Luton (13 miles) and Stansted (29 miles).
- Eleven schools provide a mix of infant, junior and primary level education.
- A specialist primary school for children with moderate learning difficulties.
- Two secondary schools, The Highfield School (Science Specialist) and Fearnhill School (Maths and Computing College).
- Two independent schools, St Christopher School and St Francis' College.
- 13.6 mile Garden City Greenway - Letchworth's circular walk and cycle path.
- Standalone Farm.
- First Garden City Heritage Museum.
- Health & Fitness - Outdoor and indoor swimming pools, North Herts Leisure Centre, Nuffield Health Club, Spirella Fitness and more...
- Sport - Over 20 Garden City clubs, football, rugby, badminton, running club and more...
Double glazed door to the front aspect. Double glazed window to the front aspect. Laminate Flooring. Internal doors leading onto Lounge, Kitchen, Cloakroom and conservatory.
Low level w/c. Shower cubicle. Extractor fan. Tiled splash back areas.
Lounge 14' 1" x 12' 2" ( 4.29m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
Kitchen 13' 8" x 9' 3" ( 4.17m x 2.82m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces. One bowl sink and drainer. Electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Radiator. Tiled splash backs and tiled flooring. Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Conservatory 17' x 9' 4" ( 5.18m x 2.84m )
Double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects. Laminate flooring. Lighting.
Stairs rising from the entrance hall. Loft access. Airing cupboard. Internal doors leading into all bedrooms and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 15' 2" x 12' 2" ( 4.62m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator.
Second Bedroom 11' 8" x 9' 3" ( 3.56m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Built in wardrobes and radiator.
Third Bedroom 9' x 7' 6" ( 2.74m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Built in wardrobes and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator. Panel bath. Wash hand basin. Tiled splash backs.
Low level w/c. Radiator. Double glazed window.
Pathed drive way for parking up to two to three cars. Side access leading to rear garden.
Patio area and lawn area, enclosed by timber fencing with side gate access to the front of the property. Garden Shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62550665.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCH304852. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Letchworth Garden City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.