3 bedroom detached house for saleLower Parkstone, Poole
Sold by Us
- Deligjhtful detached Victorian home
- Superb 18ft kitchen/dining room
- 15ft Lounge with large bay window
- Three bedrooms & family bathroom
- Utility & ground floor cloakroom
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Mature, private rear garden
- Located only 400 metres from Poole Park
- Parking and space for a garage
- Call hearnes today to arrange a viewing on this stunning property
A delightful three bedroom detached Victorian home with gas central heating, double glazing, parking and space for a garage. The property has been recently redecorated throughout in contemporary colours and has had newly fitted carpets in natural tones. The accommodation has a light and airy feel and includes a superb 18ft kitchen/dining room at the rear providing views over, and access to the garden.
The 15ft lounge located at the front enjoys a large bay window that allows the light to flood in to the room. There are also windows situated in the entrance hall and first floor landing giving the home a real bright and airy feel.
Additional benefits include gas central heating via radiators and double glazing and there is a service road at the rear which provides access to the off road parking for two cars. (Other homes in the road have erected garages in these spaces)
The well-stocked mature rear garden offers a good degree of privacy and has a good size lawned area, paved patio and path that leads to the parking area.
Located only 400 metres from Poole Park with its range of leisure facilities, restaurants, boating lake and cafes. Poole town centre is only a mile down the road offering an extensive range of shops and restaurants. Poole quay is a little further on and offers boating excursions around the Jurassic coast line and a further array of restaurants and bars with harbour views.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: D EPC RATE: C
AGENTS NOTES: The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62551457.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 127215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hearnes Estate Agents, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.