3 bedroom flat for saleKeyBridge Lofts, Nine Elms, London SW8
- 1,490sq.ft (180sq.m)
- 14th Floor (With Lift) of 37 Floors
- Private Terrace of 449 sq.ft
- 3 Double Bedroom
- 2 Luxury Bathrooms (1 en-suite)
- Open Plan Reception Room with a Smart Fitted Kitchen
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Excellent Residents Facilities Including a state of the art gymnasium, 15 metre swimming pool, Keybridge Club Lounge.
- Moments From Vauxhall Transport Services and the Forthcoming Transport Links of Nine Elms Northern Line extension
A bright 3 bedroom duplex apartment on the 14th floor of Keybridge Lofts (completion due 2019), comprising 1,490sq.ft (180sqm) of internal living space and a private outside terrace of 449sq.ft. KeyBridge is set to be one of the UK's tallest brick built tower and surrounded by 1 acre of landscaped open space. This apartment comprises an open plan reception room, smart integrated kitchen, three double bedrooms, utility room, good storage and a 2 luxury bathrooms. Residents will enjoy 24-hour concierge service, state of the art gymnasium, 15 metre swimming pool, Keybridge Club Lounge. Conveniently located for all the shopping and transport services of Vauxhall and the forthcoming Nine Elms Northern Line extension.
Lease: 999 Years
Estimated Service Charge: £4.86psf
Ground Rent: £500pa - £750pa
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26572928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Nine Elms & Vauxhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.